YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress ACCEPTING DEPOSITS

Read some comments, most said we can jump on the list as long as the deposit is sent. Will send the deposit now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress ACCEPTING DEPOSITS

Hey Mike. I just sent you the deposit. Please confirm. Thanks!!

Hey mike, I just sent the deposit with my info. I am not currently on the list yet. Please let me know if you got it. Thank you.

LIST UPDATED!

I am only updating the list with paid deposits. Everyone whos name was on the interest list before, even though your name is now removed, dont fret! As long as you get the deposits in for the January 20th deadline, you are still good to go! Just easier for me to organize this way. If you paid a deposit and I missed you, please PM me and Ill double check!

Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress DEPOSIT DEALINE JAN 20

I'd recommend everyone double check their name on the list cause I know there were a few more who sent a deposit without their freaks name. Thanks everyone!

Hey Chili,

Does the 20th January dateline mean that Yunsil will get started (roughly) around then - from memory, you said it was the first job of the year?

Thanks.

Hello im interested in the Yunsil Leia dress if there's room for me

thanks

Deposit sent. Can't wait.

With the prototype/commission fee being 'crowdfunded' as it were, who retains the rights to the design?

Historically, the person who commissions the outfit, starts the thread, and retains the rights to make additional runs in the future. But in this case, everyone is paying into the commission fee, so how will it be determined if and when additional runs happen?

Well, Yunsil isnt taking commissions from new customers at this time, which would make it difficult for anyone else to do a second run who isnt already a repeat customer.

Also, the deposits cover the deposit needed to pay Yunsil, but there is also a prototype fee, which ive always fronted for every run Ive done (and im pretty sure anyone else of the SSF boards organizing group commissions)

Id say that basically means whoever started the project is who gets the right to do any second runs. The main reason in this case I needed deposits up front was to ensure the price at the 50 unit break for everyone.

IF there is a second run, It will be at a slightly higher charge, as to be fair and show appreciation for everyone who helped us get to the initial 50 to make this happen.

Man is it too late to get one? I can send the 50 USD deposit right away. Please let me know!

Deposit sent with fee !Please check thanks!

Back