YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress DEPOSIT DEALINE JAN 20

I love seeing this thread update. Deposits flying left and right. Hysteria? No, just Hope! Yunsil will deliver us Hope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Victor, I am getting one for myself to wear, and for my doll. I think you should get one for your dad too. We will need pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually it would be for my mom Thomas lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Indiana Fett has sent his deposit! :rock

Just sent my deposit. Thanks!

Given this flurry of activity, I assume we've achieved the level of purchases required to move the final cost per dress to $63.95.

Please confirm!

Given this flurry of activity, I assume we've achieved the level of purchases required to move the final cost per dress to $63.95.

Please confirm!

I believe that's not how it works,yunsil's per unit costs cap at a crrtain number and costs remain the same no matter the number.

I believe that's not how it works,yunsil's per unit costs cap at a crrtain number and costs remain the same no matter the number.

That's correct. Someone just asked in the Joker thread. Once you hit 50, the price remains the same. No matter the quantity. :dunno

Haha I think that was a joke on qui Gons part, but we did achieve the best price break! Thanks so much everyone! Can't wait to share the prototype as soon as I get the photos

Still accepting deposits till tomorrow!

Haha I think that was a joke on qui Gons part, but we did achieve the best price break! Thanks so much everyone! Can't wait to share the prototype as soon as I get the photos

Still accepting deposits till tomorrow!

You're the only one who gets me, Chilipep! :lol

YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress DEPOSIT DEALINE JAN 20

Deposit sent!

Last edited:
Back