YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress DEPOSIT DEALINE JAN 20

Hey Chili,

I just noticed Yunsil is doing a Jedi Luke (and a heap of other stuff) outfit that went up in July, yet still hasn't been delivered... when then, do you think, is the rough ETA for this to actually reach our hands?

Thanks.

Personally, I decided that I just couldn't justify the price or deal with the inevitably huge waiting time for this, so just went and made one myself. Not too bad for my first go at tailoring!!! I'm really pleased with how she turned out...
FullSizeRender.jpg

You need to pattern the same thing onto some thin white rayon. It'll work a lot better at this scale.

Woah! Really?

Just going by all the work currently on Toribox's plate. Proto in February, then changes, etc etc. - I've never seen a single outfit run from anyone that didn't need changes. I'm in no hurry and I know this is going to be tough to pull off really well. I don't think anyone has ever done Leia's dress even remotely close to how it appears in the movie before.

Just going by all the work currently on Toribox's plate. Proto in February, then changes, etc etc. - I've never seen a single outfit run from anyone that didn't need changes. I'm in no hurry and I know this is going to be tough to pull off really well. I don't think anyone has ever done Leia's dress even remotely close to how it appears in the movie before.

2018 is a ridiculous overstatement. a project from initial interest to finish has never taken me more than 6 months

Hey Chili,

I just noticed Yunsil is doing a Jedi Luke (and a heap of other stuff) outfit that went up in July, yet still hasn't been delivered... when then, do you think, is the rough ETA for this to actually reach our hands?

Thanks.

If this is true, Pixelpiper could be pretty accurate. Maybe not 2018 but definitely sometime in early to late fall.

Going forward would it be possible to " lock in " estimated completion/delivery time ? It would save a lot of unnecessary posts and everyone would be aware of the time line. It also helps people to budget better . A cut off point for delivery would be a bonus.

Going forward would it be possible to " lock in " estimated completion/delivery time ? It would save a lot of unnecessary posts and everyone would be aware of the time line. It also helps people to budget better . A cut off point for delivery would be a bonus.

It won't make any difference. There's over 80 people who have paid deposits. Even on lists a quarter of that size we get non stop unnecessary posting asking about delivery estimates and there are always delays anyway.

2018 is a ridiculous overstatement. a project from initial interest to finish has never taken me more than 6 months

I haven't had any custom clothing project by anyone, including the few Yunsil I have, take less than six months after everything was go (deposits), let alone initial interest.

More power to her if she can get it done in 4 months, but I don't expect this until the end of the year at the earliest. I'm only concerned in quality, not the time frame.

time frame depends of course on how quickly everyone on the list pays the balance, and she had about a 1-2 month back log of her projects last year. She quoted me end of December for the Godfather project, and they arrived to me yesterday, so she was very close.

The runs Ive seen take more time always were the case of people being forced to keep the list open longer due to people flaking out on the balance. That kind of stuff is always possible, but if this took to the end of the year id be absolutely shocked.

Anyways, assuming everyone gets payment in (or at least 50) at the deadline, We should be looking at May/ June

Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress CLOSED

I just want to say thank you to chilipep66 for taking the chance/risk/initiative on this and giving us the opportunity to make our HT Leia's the masterpiece they deserve to be.

Hi, I'm sorry but I don't see my name in the paid list... I sent deposit under Samuel Fung in Paypal

I haven't had any custom clothing project by anyone, including the few Yunsil I have, take less than six months after everything was go (deposits), let alone initial interest.

More power to her if she can get it done in 4 months, but I don't expect this until the end of the year at the earliest. I'm only concerned in quality, not the time frame.

This. Time frame importance<quality of finished product every time. With Yunsil, I'm not worried about either.

Upon shipment can the dress be packaged with some sort of protection so that it won't get damaged by a box cutter in customs? I've had a lot of packages ruined that way shipping to my country. Thanks!

Got a payment from Samuel F with no SSF name. Anyone wanna vouch for that one?

Hi Chillipep66, this is mine. I replied to this about an hour and a half after you posted this out..... This is my deposit and I have pm-ed you as well as responded on this post many times already.. this is my 5th time trying to contact you... please add my name into the deposit list, i am getting worried

Back