YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress CLOSED

All messages replied! Sorry guys its been a hectic few days and Ive also been getting my godfather run shipped out

Id reccomend everyone double check the list if you sent a deposit and didnt put your name on it. Make sure you are listed on page 1 so that I get an accurate number in to yunsil

All messages replied! Sorry guys its been a hectic few days and Ive also been getting my godfather run shipped out

Id reccomend everyone double check the list if you sent a deposit and didnt put your name on it. Make sure you are listed on page 1 so that I get an accurate number in to yunsil

Please add me up in the list. Deposit has been sent. Check PM for the details.

cheers

Do we have an approximate ETA on the prototype?

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hey guys! Just want to say thanks again! Got my new Leia dress today. I have to say, this dress may actually better than the one I received from the first run! Nice to see you incorporated some upgrades into run number two! Not sure what I'm going to do with the matching dress you sent for R-2 as a bonus, but I guess it's the thought that counts!

Looking forward to run #3. Thanks again!
-QGF

Hey guys! Just want to say thanks again! Got my new Leia dress today. I have to say, this dress may actually better than the one I received from the first run! Nice to see you incorporated some upgrades into run number two! Not sure what I'm going to do with the matching dress you sent for R-2 as a bonus, but I guess it's the thought that counts!

Looking forward to run #3. Thanks again!
-QGF

I don't understand what you mean...this is the first run and no prototype come out yet..am I right?:slap

I don't understand what you mean...this is the first run and no prototype come out yet..am I right?:slap

He is trying very hard to be funny. Ignore it.

and here we were doing so well.... I don't remember a similar comment when everyone else was "trying so hard to be funny".

Its just Weapon. Ignore him.

:rotfl:hi5::rotfl

Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress DEPOSIT DEALINE JAN 20

Should be seeing the prototype in the next couple weeks!

It also just so happens I have a crazy day and won't be checking messages much. Any last minute stragglers have another chance to get in before I close it up when I'm back online tonight

Any word on the Prototype?

Back