YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress CLOSED

Hey Chili,

Weren't you expecting to have the prototype from Yunisl ready for the close of ordering?

With that being over a month ago now, are you still expecting this to be in our hands with the (guesstimated) 3-4 month window, or does this clearly indicate it will be pushed back?

Thanks.

If I'm not mistaken, Yunsil is backed up as well and now with Rainman doing Elephant Man, she will most likely put orders on hold to make room for Rainman

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This and JazzInc's service corridor are gonna be killer together.

Just discovered this. It's late to order?

Just discovered this. It's late to order?

Theres no way that any work has been started on this, we haven't even seen a fabric sample, let alone an initial prototype. If she's making 91 in the end, I'm sure she can make 100.

Based on her original estimate, she must be very close to showtime. Certainly she has the material selected, there can't be that many choices. But since we're past the original estimate, I would love to hear what Yunsil's new ETA is on showing us the prototype.

IMO, it would be nice to see fabric samples ahead of a prototype. There's never a selection finite enough that it can't be screwed up (look at HT's original gown for instance) :)

Yea if we can open more slots all take one too.i don't see a problem I the sample ain't ready but 91 orders is a lot to process o wouldn't be surprised Ifhe dosnt want to open more slots

I'm saying I think our deposits have been sent to Yunsil already.... at least that's what the Closed List usually means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With yunsil the quantity is not final till u pay her in full for the whole run! Can be changed at any point prior.

I would not blame chilli if he dodnt want to take anymore orders like I said 91 order s is a lot to process

Yunsil's wayyyyyyy behind schedule, so patience my friends.

Back