YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress ACCEPTING DEPOSITS

Deposit Sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deposit sent - hopefully okay this time :)

Deposit sent. I'm number 10 on the list.

Amazing what it takes to get this thread jumping.

But man -- has this gone into high gear. There's a whole new group that has just begun to pick this figure up. Wait until they get her in hand and see the HT dress.

Chili, you're gonna need a second run. :D

I think it's safe to say that the people barely picking her up now are hardly interested in a custom dress. :lol I was pretty happy with my HT dress but now that she's gone I feel the need to honor her with the hobby I'm so passionate about. Still pretty devastated. :monkey2

I've had my Leia for months. Her dress, unfortunately my, is the only thing I don't like in my entire SW collection.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, I think for many, Leia was a "I'll pick her up sometime down the road" character. That in itself I don't understand. She's an absolute must in any true Star Wars fan's collection. I'm getting really anxious about this.

You had me at hello... I mean yunsil...you had be at yunsil.

I think it's safe to say that the people barely picking her up now are hardly interested in a custom dress. :lol I was pretty happy with my HT dress but now that she's gone I feel the need to honor her with the hobby I'm so passionate about. Still pretty devastated. :monkey2

Exactly.

Unfortunately, I think for many, Leia was a "I'll pick her up sometime down the road" character. That in itself I don't understand. She's an absolute must in any true Star Wars fan's collection. I'm getting really anxious about this.

Yeah, and with that likeness a day on order.

It is still possible to get a spot on the list, right?

Yeah, man. The cutoff is like January 20th or something. But yeah! The likeness is fantastic! I wasn't nuts about paying $200+ on a figure I knew the clothing sucked, but it was an absolute must. I don't wanna sound like a douche with my comment, but Leia is such a pivotal part of the group. Can't imagine having the gang without her.

I don't think it's a matter of not having or wanting a Leia, as it was more people were holding off for Hoth/Bespin Leia.

Yeah, man. The cutoff is like January 20th or something. But yeah! The likeness is fantastic! I wasn't nuts about paying $200+ on a figure I knew the clothing sucked, but it was an absolute must. I don't wanna sound like a douche with my comment, but Leia is such a pivotal part of the group. Can't imagine having the gang without her.

I don't like your opinions. Boy.

Oh but I looooooooooove you.... [emoji8]

I know.

Her sculpt is the best female sculpt imo.

Back