YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, glad to see you guys here. It's indeed weird, but I hope it will be standard with time. Also, can't wait for that Leia dress.

How do I get my "go to first new post" button back?

Where's the forum for me to ask questions in?

I'm sure the folks who have found this site aren't the problem, but I'm gonna vent here anyways

I've received dozens of messages since the site closed, and I do understand peoples concerns if they didn't have info on what was happening, but I did respond to each and every message and directed everyone to Dave for forum info, and let them all know nothing has changed with this project, but Ive had three folks open paypal disputes from this project.

Going forward, if anyone opens a dispute, I will refund your money right away and open your spot back up to the several people who wanted in on this run that werent able to get in the first time.

Again, the last I heard from Yunsil, July is still the timeline which should mean seeing a finished product any day now!

I've received dozens of messages since the site closed, and I do understand peoples concerns if they didn't have info on what was happening, but I did respond to each and every message and directed everyone to Dave for forum info, and let them all know nothing has changed with this project, but Ive had three folks open paypal disputes from this project.

Going forward, if anyone opens a dispute, I will refund your money right away and open your spot back up to the several people who wanted in on this run that werent able to get in the first time.

Just due to the law of averages, the larger your group size, the larger number of idiots you will have.

Though I imagine the silver lining in all of this, is that it will prune out the idiots, a veritable Darwin-ing of the Interest threads. There will be less flakers who sign up for lists and not pay.

This is our own SNAP.

Sorry to hear that, Chili. Strangely, I too have received many PMs once the site went dark to which I briefly explained and then steered them to Dave for access. Pretty sure everyone I communicate with got everything sorted out.

But yes, sometimes you get these paranoid OCD kids who panic without patience or the wherewithal to investigate for themselves and just quickly cancel to get their dear money back... figuring its easier to sort this out after they have their money. There also may be people who simply see this as an opportunity to 'get out' and get their money back. Either way, I'd say send them their money and move on to the next. Everyone who paid has your email and could have easily contacted you directly to ask what happened.

There are idiots, yes, but just because they contacted you guys doesn't make them automatically so. I think that's unfair.

I spoke to both of you and one other on FB, asking for your kind help, not out of panic but purely to keep me updated because I don't use these sites much anymore and would like to know when Leia shipping payments are due. I wasn't sure whether being out of contact meant I would get an email when the time comes or not, hence covering my bases.

Anyway, that's my POV.

Peace.

I'm looking forward to admiring the sculpt again. I haven't looked at it again since the day I received it. The gown really took all the WOW factor away from this for me. I can't wait to rediscover the wonderful character and fall in love with her all over again.

I'm grateful that we're very close to the finish line and want to thank all of those who made it possible once again :)

Back