YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Chilli, I just purchased a spot from Slamscaper. He'll try to PM you, and leave a message for you here. I know you're a busy guy, so I'm sorry for the hassle. I thought I was out, and you brought me back in!

Hey Chilli, I just purchased a spot from Slamscaper. He'll try to PM you, and leave a message for you here. I know you're a busy guy, so I'm sorry for the hassle. I thought I was out, and you brought me back in!

Confirming, I was able to send Chili a PM as well. Thanks.

Last edited:
I had not been following this thread too fequently. I see next to my name that I still owe a fee. Tried a private message, but haven't heard back yet. I sent the initial $189.95 CAD back in March, searching the thread to see if I can figure out what else is owed so I can send right away. I really don't want to miss out on this masterpiece.

*edit* Searching the thread I see there's a $4 fee. Just sent, hope I'm not too late.

You have Chili's email since you paid him, so I guess we contact him.

I doubt they'd shut a "dress thread" though. I think the focus is head sculpts and full figures.
So SSF is an affiliate?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Of sideshow? I have no doubt. See those links to buy figures above?

The real question is whether SSF makes enough from affiliate sales to cave to sideshow over this.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back