YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So will the Yunsil dress work best with or without the mini dress?

It's very thin and figure hugging, so can't see it having much effect either way. To remove it would require cutting or unstitching which is more than I'm prepared to do

It's very thin and figure hugging, so can't see it having much effect either way. To remove it would require cutting or unstitching which is more than I'm prepared to do

Me too but if Yunsil patterned her dress without it I’d probably remove it or at least wait to see some with and without comparison pics.

I don't remember how I did it, but I know I removed the inner dress without cutting or unstitching at all. I think I just popped out the arms and head and I pulled it over, while keeping the belt on her. It wasn't difficult at all.

I'm starting to consider a new body for this dress so I can keep the original body and dress with slip intact in case I decide to ever sell down the track. Any suggestions as to a suitable one that will take the boot and neck connections?

I don't remember how I did it, but I know I removed the inner dress without cutting or unstitching at all. I think I just popped out the arms and head and I pulled it over, while keeping the belt on her. It wasn't difficult at all.

You're absolutely right ... I've just tried removing again and it come off just fine. Not sure why I had problems before.
Apologies for the bum steer

Chili,
Your PM is full and I am still not on the list even though I sent full payment. Could you please add me to the list?

I'd email him at the email from the Paypal payment. I had the same issue and got it resolved quickly by emailing him.
Yep. He is closing in on a few projects so he is getting blown up with notifications etc lol!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

sorry guys my PM all of a sudden became 600% full? maybe something to do with my plus membership not auto renewing? ill ask Dave, in the meantime, direct any questions to [email protected].

Pinball, please email me and ill look it up to make sure youre all good!

Well there was also the last...two years or so, to get the payments in for this. Unfortunately the orders are now closed

To be fair, you only opened up final payments for a few weeks. For a project that remained stagnant for over a year, I think it’s kind of brutal to say “two years to get the payments.” Jordan is ten days late, after waiting “two years or so” (your words), but willing to pay the balance. Take care of a fellow freak and please try to push another payment through. Surely Yunsil has enough material.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well there was also the last...two years or so, to get the payments in for this. Unfortunately the orders are now closed

Yeah thats what I did! Paid even before it was actually final [emoji846] Glad I did as I would have missed the boat [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

To be fair, you only opened up final payments for a few weeks. For a project that remained stagnant for over a year, I think it’s kind of brutal to say “two years to get the payments.” Jordan is ten days late, after waiting “two years or so” (your words), but willing to pay the balance. Take care of a fellow freak and please try to push another payment through. Surely Yunsil has enough material.

Thank you, Cicada. I can only hope & pray at this point. :pray: Surely Yunsil would have the material, but it all comes down to the courtesy of our project leader, Mr. Chilipep.

After such a long wait, the thought of completely missing out on this despite being “locked in” with my deposit is truly heartbreaking.

Thank you, Cicada. I can only hope & pray at this point. :pray: But I’m doubtful.. Surely Yunsil would have the material, but it all comes down to the courtesy of our project leader, Mr. Chilipep.

After such a long wait, the thought of completely missing out on this despite being “locked in” with my deposit is truly heartbreaking.

I hope you get your chance at this.

Back