YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress BALANCES DUE APRIL 16

Payment sent. Was this close to bailing out, but at $50 deep and year plus wait, I figured screw it....just do it

Payment sent, please confirm!

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Payment sent. Please add to list. Thx

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Payment sent yesterday in full thanks for updating list.

So, I assume that this thread can now be closed and pushed forward into production?

So, I assume that this thread can now be closed and pushed forward into production?

Why would the thread be closed? We need it open for updates.

15 people missed the deadline, which means Yunsil needs to make 96 dresses. I feel we're in for a bit more of a wait.

Why would the thread be closed? We need it open for updates.

15 people missed the deadline, which means Yunsil needs to make 96 dresses. I feel we're in for a bit more of a wait.

My apologies, I merely meant closed to new orders. Of course the thread should stay active until we have all received our dresses! La di da!!

THANKS GUYS!

all the orders are in, were at 95. The final info and payment has been sent this morning and we are on the way!

:clap :clap :clap

Stamina, baby! 95 out of the original 100 is a pretty amazing feat. Has any other large project had 95% retention?

So, next step: is there a general indication of the production period in your experience, Chili? Or do we wait for Yunsil to express a time-table to you?

snuck one more payment in so someone else got to keep their deposit as well so were up to 96.

Wor, based on my previous projects, it was around 2 months from the time the order was placed to in my hands for shipping, but, as we all know too well, that may be subject to change. Ive also never placed an order this big before so that could be a factor too. As soon as I get an estimate from her, ill pass it along!

snuck one more payment in so someone else got to keep their deposit as well so were up to 96.

Wor, based on my previous projects, it was around 2 months from the time the order was placed to in my hands for shipping, but, as we all know too well, that may be subject to change. Ive also never placed an order this big before so that could be a factor too. As soon as I get an estimate from her, ill pass it along!

Excellent. 96% has to be a record for a project this size.

Thanks for the info. I would have guessed a July-August delivery (hoping anyway) so sounds like that is possible.

So in all honesty, considering her immense backlog, it could be entirely possible that we won't get these in-hand until the end of the year?

If this is in hand by Halloween I’ll consider us lucky. Fingers crossed her team can maintain quality over such a large run.

Back