{YUNSIL} TRAINING DAY ALONZO CLOTHEs NEED 7 PEOPLE TO SAVE THIS PROJECT!!!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthMagnus

One Sixth Fly Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Long time! I've been staring at my cabinet as of late and as much as I love my Alonzo figure the clothes have always been an eye sore to me. So you know the gears start to turn and I think its the time to make this upgrade happen!

20160524_160702_zpsa3sj2gkn.jpg

I know a lot of you Iminime owners must feel the same as me!

I of course have went to Yunsil and have the consent to start the interest thread. So this will be a run of Alonzo's original screen costume. Black Leather Coat, Short Collar Long Sleeve Shirt and Black Slacks.

Now I would like some feedback on which body we should use as the base. As of right now I have my Alonzo of a HT Advanced Obama Body. But I'm leaning more towards the ttm-21 as the base. Let me know what you think!

This outfit also now gives options to people that purchased Inigos Alonzo sculpt to have a true outfit for their head!

Which also leads me to this. I have spoke with Inigo this morning informing him about my project. I wanted to see if he wanted to offer any sculpts to go along side it. He gladly accepted but says he will make an improved Alonzo sculpt with some tweaks to the prior one.

Now this is fantatstic news! It means even if you don't have a head you can get clothes set and get the new one coming!

Only drawback is that Inigo said the sculpt might be a little ways off as he has some priority work that has to come first but it will happen! That's a guarantee!

I've started to gather some images off the web of screen used clothes. Which I will include in the post!

Real screen used shirt! Unique pockets!
lf_zpsictti7sh.jpg

lf%201_zpszbol6xhy.jpg

Training_Day_Jackets__05831_zoom_zps8melblhk.png

First call to order! The top button is not gold like on the iminime shirt. Its a black button like all the rest!

Training_Day_Alonzo_Harris_Jacket__56474_zoom_zpsiffhw0as.jpg

Screenshot_20160525-085901_zpsyjhqjibi.png

Screenshot_20160526-145113_zpsuskp0huz.png

Loop on back of collar which chain goes under!

Screenshot_20160526-145704_zpsut9n5xpg.png

So sound off and let me know if you want in on this set, MY N!**@!

Ok everyone! I have heard back from Yunsil!

The price for Alonzo's outfit is $300 plus shipping. $10 in the U.S. and $15 outside U.S.

I will be pming everyone on the list about deposit and paypal info.

Once everybody has their deposits locked in we should be seeing a prototype shortly after!

1.DarthMagnus
2.Shortround
3.moxlol
4.EarlHickey98
5.GruffOldBear Paid
6.JBeltram4
7.jagzz
8.kstarkerecords
9.nearedg3
10.njlanman
11.tbay
12.taza
13.ssfchihoulio1975616
14.rog01san (FB)
15.PManzi (FB)
16.CQuim (FB)
17.MightyQ
18.Damian
19.JeffTVR
20.Dr_Essex
21.DasFoster
22.Putaro777
23.Leon911
24.Meth Head
25.Cap'N Cook

Last edited:
Re: {YUNSIL} TRAINING DAY ALONZO HARRIS CLOTHING SET and NEW INIGO ALONZO SCULPT COMI

In for the win.

Re: {YUNSIL} TRAINING DAY ALONZO HARRIS CLOTHING SET and NEW INIGO ALONZO SCULPT COMI

Yes, I'm in...

OH No You didn'tT!! You ***** ass dis-loyal!! LOL. IM soooooo In! I've been wanting one of these for quite some time!! Please put me down!

Am down as well I hope a new sculpt is in development.

Am down as well I hope a new sculpt is in development.

New sculpt will be coming in the next couple months!

List has been updated! Glad to see this project has some good support!

Are we all agreed about using a TTM21 as the base body?

New sculpt will be coming in the next couple months!

List has been updated! Glad to see this project has some good support!

Are we all agreed about using a TTM21 as the base body?

Yep am down that :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i am interested

put me in!!!

I'm in buddy! I agree with the body choice. Thanks!

I'm in

Back