{YUNSIL} TRAINING DAY ALONZO CLOTHEs NEED 7 PEOPLE TO SAVE THIS PROJECT!!!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: {YUNSIL} TRAINING DAY ALONZO CLOTHES & INIGO ORIGINAL ALONZO HEAD {DEPOSITs DUE

I was only interested in this because of the new improved sculpt but now the same sculpt is being used can I get a refund please as I wasn't a fan of v1 sculpt.

Re: {YUNSIL} TRAINING DAY ALONZO CLOTHES & INIGO ORIGINAL ALONZO HEAD {DEPOSITs DUE

Ok since the start of this project most of the people onboard pretty much bailed after showing interest. At this point I am left with a choice of making this a limited 10pc only outfit at an increased price of $380 since the price I was quoted for at $300 was 20pcs.

If all that have invested in this want to cough up the little extra dough to see still see this outfit happen then lets do this. But we still need a solid 10.

We have 6 right now including myself. If none agree I will be issuing refunds.

Talk to me!

taza is already out so only 5. I guess we won't reach that so please send me back my deposit.

Thx to all that showed interest and never paid. You made me lose some money to paypal. :clap
think twice before you post some interest on something

taza is already out so only 5. I guess we won't reach that so please send me back my deposit.

Thx to all that showed interest and never paid. You made me lose some money to paypal. :clap
think twice before you post some interest on something

People still arent sending Mags payment as a gift? Cmon now... lol dude aint going to run off with the money

People still arent sending Mags payment as a gift? Cmon now... lol dude aint going to run off with the money

i did but paypal get money for currency translation

So at this point its me and Gruff that still want to see this done!!! :duff

Lets get that hard 8 locked in :lol

This thread will self destruct in 24hrs............................................

Hey Magnus, hope all is well.

Sorry for my lack of participation on this thread. I am still very interested. I will gather funds and send payment asap if you still want to keep this alive. Again I apologize if I caused any issues. Let me know if I should proceed with payment.

So at this point its me and Gruff that still want to see this done!!! :duff

Lets get that hard 8 locked in :lol

This thread will self destruct in 24hrs............................................

Hey Magnus, hope all is well.

Sorry for my lack of participation on this thread. I am still very interested. I will gather funds and send payment asap if you still want to keep this alive. Again I apologize if I caused any issues. Let me know if I should proceed with payment.

I do want to keep this alive! But we need more support asap!!!! Thanks for responding. If a few more people come aboard I'll ask you to send payment then.

Yeah would be interested in this again, any deadline for deposit?

Back