{YUNSIL} TRAINING DAY ALONZO CLOTHEs NEED 7 PEOPLE TO SAVE THIS PROJECT!!!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what the original price of Iminime 1/6 scale Corrupt Cop Denzel Washington figure when it was first released in 2013? I've seen it on differnt sights for $1,600USD to $1,200USD. Is it a good figure and is it worth that price?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

I can't see this figure that was released in 2013 being more than $250USD as the original price. I could be wrong though ...
You are wrong. No custom full set figure was ever that low

You are wrong. No custom full set figure was ever that low

I am not so sure about that, ... when Hot Toys first released the Blade ll 1/6 scale figure back in 2005 i believe the cost was $200.USD.
There is a video on Youtube about the Hot Toys company and it's first figures released. I think the Bruce Lee figures originally were priced at $180.USD.

I am not so sure about that, ... when Hot Toys first released the Blade ll 1/6 scale figure back in 2005 i believe the cost was $200.USD.
There is a video on Youtube about the Hot Toys company and it's first figures released. I think the Bruce Lee figures originally were priced at $180.USD.
You are comparing apples to oranges my friend. These are not Hot Toys mass produced figures. At release, they were not $200 figures But you can prove me wrong and try to get one now for less than $1,200

You are comparing apples to oranges my friend. These are not Hot Toys mass produced figures. At release, they were not $200 figures But you can prove me wrong and try to get one now for less than $1,200

I don't have to prove anything to you, once figures go on Ebay the price always skyrockets. I have a one of a kind John Travolta as Tony Manero that I kitbashed and I would not sell it for under $10,000. It doesn't mean somebody would give me $10,000 for it, ... but as you said " Beauty is in the eye of the beholder "

Last edited:
Back