{YUNSIL} TRAINING DAY ALONZO CLOTHEs NEED 7 PEOPLE TO SAVE THIS PROJECT!!!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: {YUNSIL} TRAINING DAY ALONZO HARRIS CLOTHING SET and NEW INIGO ALONZO SCULPT COMI

image.jpeg

Can we go for a different sculpt from previous perhaps with the hat like the pic.

Re: {YUNSIL} TRAINING DAY ALONZO HARRIS CLOTHING SET and NEW INIGO ALONZO SCULPT COMI

I'm very interested in !!!

Ok everyone! I have heard back from Yunsil!

The price for Alonzo's outfit is $300 plus shipping. $10 in the U.S. and $15 outside U.S.

I will be pming everyone on the list about deposit and paypal info.

Once everybody has their deposits locked in we should be seeing a prototype shortly after!

Re: {YUNSIL} TRAINING DAY ALONZO HARRIS CLOTHES {TAKING DEPOSITS} & New INIGO ALONZO

List updated again! Thanks for all the support fellas! Hope this list fills up soon. Still waiting to hear back from a bunch of you!

Re: {YUNSIL} TRAINING DAY ALONZO HARRIS CLOTHES {TAKING DEPOSITS} & New INIGO ALONZO

Pretty sad that people who showed interest 3 weeks ago couldnt even say when they will pay or that they dont have interest any more

How much is the deposit for this?

Thanks. What's the deadline/run cut off?

I'm still interested, but was wondering why the pre-proto type deposit for this is $200 (2/3rds the cost), when for most other Yunsil runs it has been somewhere between $50-100. Has there been some change of policy on her part?

Thanks. What's the deadline/run cut off?

No deadline yet. Need more aboard.

I'm still interested, but was wondering why the pre-proto type deposit for this is $200 (2/3rds the cost), when for most other Yunsil runs it has been somewhere between $50-100. Has there been some change of policy on her part?

Its just the way I do my runs. There is no policy.

Thanks. Hoping I can get in next month.

Back