{YUNSIL} TRAINING DAY ALONZO CLOTHEs NEED 7 PEOPLE TO SAVE THIS PROJECT!!!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: {YUNSIL} TRAINING DAY ALONZO HARRIS CLOTHES {TAKING DEPOSITS} & New INIGO ALONZO

i am interested but need clarity on sculpt as i dont have a sculpt. so dont want to punch an order without the sculpt confirmation :(

Re: {YUNSIL} TRAINING DAY ALONZO HARRIS CLOTHES {TAKING DEPOSITS} & New INIGO ALONZO

Will be sending my deposit in the coming weeks.

If anyone has the original IMINIME Aloso head-sculp for sale let me know. Thanks

I want in but I am skint right now :gah:

If this is still kicking around in a few weeks, I am in.

Is it looking likely this will happen?

Just scoping out minimum interests etc as will be kicking up my deposit this week hopefully.

Thanks.

I am in 100%, just need a little more time. More info on a sculpt would help as well :duff

Hey fellas! Don't fret! This is still happening! We just need some more members on board! I will not let this project die! Inigo is definitely making the new head as well. We should be hearing from him on this thread real soon. I know once the head is a lock we will have more people on board for the outfit. I've never let ya down before so trust in me brothers! There was so much interest at the start of this thread! Lets get those deposits in!

Thanks I'll try and get my deposit paid within a week or so.

Awesome sauce, Mags :rock

I'm most definitely in, just skint at the moment with so many other projects ongoing.

btw - wil this come with his badge? or just outfit?

Guys please put your deposits in. Yunsil is really booked and the production time for the outfit will be much longer than the head sculpt. Inigo will deliver and his work is really good so dont worry

Can we get deposits in to get this rolling???

Re: {yunsil} training day alonzo harris clothes & inigo alonzo head {taking deposit

Got some good news everyone!

Inigo will be offering his original Alonzo sculpt to help push this project along. His work on the new one is now gonna be aways off due to his workload.

This will only be the regular head. Like the one in my picture. IMO Its on the money already! Also, he will not be offering the beanie one again. I will be updating the thread with details asap!!!

Re: {YUNSIL} TRAINING DAY ALONZO CLOTHES & INIGO ORIGINAL ALONZO HEAD {DEPOSITs DUE

If we dont have at least 12 people paid the deposit by end of August I would like to get my deposit back

Back