Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have been wanting him for years as well. if you talk to him let him know he has a few interested in his squid head set I for one. looks awesome Chris. hope you do another you tube update collection video would be sweet. did you pre order the new ROTJ LUKE ?

i have been wanting him for years as well. if you talk to him let him know he has a few interested in his squid head set I for one. looks awesome Chris. hope you do another you tube update collection video would be sweet. did you pre order the new ROTJ LUKE ?

I will do a video at some point. Thanks Ed.

Yes, I do have Luke Jedi on pre-order.

Wow. That is beautiful. (You know what I mean.)

I do! Thanks Steven. :)

As I wait on my Shapeways Klaatu sculpt, I started to put together a mock-up. I'm working on a plan on how to do his boots. I will sculpt the neck area that is visible. I'm using Sideshow Kit Fisto hands.

20180528_211252.jpg

As I wait on my Shapeways Klaatu sculpt, I started to put together a mock-up. I'm working on a plan on how to do his boots. I will sculpt the neck area that is visible. I'm using Sideshow Kit Fisto hands.

View attachment 411070

Wow looks great. Is that checkered skirt from Enaud?

I'm also waiting on the Klaatu head. What did you use for your Wooof pants? They have a weird rippled look to them that you seem to have matched nicely on yours. I have to figure out if I still have a 1/6 sheepskin coat to use for his waist pelt.

Wow looks great. Is that checkered skirt from Enaud?

I'm also waiting on the Klaatu head. What did you use for your Wooof pants? They have a weird rippled look to them that you seem to have matched nicely on yours. I have to figure out if I still have a 1/6 sheepskin coat to use for his waist pelt.

Thanks man.

Yes, the checkered skirt is from Duane. I did paint it though. It's not finished.

My Klaatu Skiff Guard head sculpt has shipped. Very curious to see the quality.

As far as Wooof's pants, I am not sure on the fabric. It was part of an outfit I got from Duane a few years ago. I do remember him and I looking at quite a few fabrics before he found that particular one. It's a pretty good match. I do need to do some work on weathering them a bit. I also want to add some details to the boots as well.

20180530_153938.jpg

Here are some WIPs from ROTJ that I hope to finish in the next month or so.

20180530_153959.jpg

I noticed that my earlier Squidhead pics washed out a lot of the detail. They were too bright. Here is a darker picture..

20180530_204116.jpg

Thanks man.

Yes, the checkered skirt is from Duane. I did paint it though. It's not finished.

My Klaatu Skiff Guard head sculpt has shipped. Very curious to see the quality.

As far as Wooof's pants, I am not sure on the fabric. It was part of an outfit I got from Duane a few years ago. I do remember him and I looking at quite a few fabrics before he found that particular one. It's a pretty good match. I do need to do some work on weathering them a bit. I also want to add some details to the boots as well.

View attachment 411346

Here are some WIPs from ROTJ that I hope to finish in the next month or so.

Just discovered I have those boots AND an extra Rebel Commado strap AND both the Hasbro and Sideshow Bib Fortuna body armor.:yess:

Just need to find something close to the pants fabric. I think I have enough high-quality thin leather to do that top.

The Pred hands I found only had an open left and a right gun grip, but I guess I'll have him with the Jabba blaster though I love that two hands open thing he does in several of the posed palace pics.

You did a nice job tweaking Enaud's Wooof sculpt - there was something just a touch off with it that you fixed.

Just discovered I have those boots AND an extra Rebel Commado strap AND both the Hasbro and Sideshow Bib Fortuna body armor.:yess:

Just need to find something close to the pants fabric. I think I have enough high-quality thin leather to do that top.

The Pred hands I found only had an open left and a right gun grip, but I guess I'll have him with the Jabba blaster though I love that two hands open thing he does in several of the posed palace pics.

You did a nice job tweaking Enaud's Wooof sculpt - there was something just a touch off with it that you fixed.

I actually scratch built the chest armor from super sculpy and then painted/weathered it. It never occurred to me to use the Bib Fortuna armor, good thinking. :)

Yes, Predator hands are tough to find these days. That's what I used on Wooof. I see they are now being offered on Shapeways, but they are super expensive. Tough choice.

I know Duane was/is planning to revisit his Klaatu sculpt. He knows it needs to be tweaked. I think it just needs to be sharpened up a bit. It was one of his first sculpts. I just "thinned " it up so to speak.

I actually scratch built the chest armor from super sculpy and then painted/weathered it. It never occurred to me to use the Bib Fortuna armor, good thinking. :)

Yes, Predator hands are tough to find these days. That's what I used on Wooof. I see they are now being offered on Shapeways, but they are super expensive. Tough choice.

I know Duane was/is planning to revisit his Klaatu sculpt. He knows it needs to be tweaked. I think it just needs to be sharpened up a bit. It was one of his first sculpts. I just "thinned " it up so to speak.

What's great about SW is they often reused costume bits. I think they just took an extra cast from Bib's costume and used it for Wooof.

What did you use for the fur? I have an old towel I could probably use, but I'd rather use actual 1/6 fur/sheepskin. The costume fur actually looks a bit odd, maybe artificial fiber.

What's great about SW is they often reused costume bits. I think they just took an extra cast from Bib's costume and used it for Wooof.

What did you use for the fur? I have an old towel I could probably use, but I'd rather use actual 1/6 fur/sheepskin. The costume fur actually looks a bit odd, maybe artificial fiber.

That's true, especially in ROTJ. Lots of reused costume bits.

It is actually sheepskin cut to form. I think a towel would look good too after it is weathered up/painted.

I got the hands done on Squidhead. I also started on the chest armor....

20180601_233521.jpg

I cant wait to get one of these from the man him self. Great job on him chris. Did this set come with boots for him does any one what they looked like

that`s what I thought. I got my jedi luke in last Thursday have to take an updated photo of the collection with him now in it soon the same with my custom Endor han. keep up the great work Chris love how the collections just grows.

Gorgeous.:clap

giphy.gif

You aren't worried about dust? I have mine in Besta cabinets and I put some squishy thin insulation tape on the upper door gaps to stop dust getting in. Maybe my house is dustier than most though.:lol

Back