HARD TO KILL - Nakatomi Cop - (Painted Head/Clothing set) ORDER NOW!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarfMaster

Super Freak
Reaction score
Welcome to the party, Freaks!

With the magic of Christmas in the air, it’s only fitting that we pay tribute to one of the greatest Christmas movies of all time, and in my opinion, the greatest action movie of all time. And what better way to honor this classic film, than to add the definitive 1/6 version of the film’s iconic lead character to your collections!

Without further ado, I present to you…everyone’s favorite Roy Rogers fan and Nakatomi cop, sculpted by the VERY talented MJ Choi!

While my pictures showcase a full figure (special thanks to Jacob Rahmier for loaning me the weathered body), this offering is for a painted sculpt and/or clothing set ONLY. The body and accessories will need to be purchased separately, but are simple enough to find. You can find a suggested recipe below.

Here are the ordering details:

To place an order, please send an email to [email protected] containing your name, address, phone number and complete order (e.g. 1 painted sculpt and 1 outfit set).

Within 2-3 business days, you will receive a paypal invoice based on the details of your email. A deposit of 50% will be required, with the remaining balance due 3 weeks before shipping. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE INVOICE WILL REFLECT AN ADDITIONAL 4% FOR PAYPAL FEES.

There is currently no set edition size, but there will be a limited quantity, so get your orders in!

The sculpts and outfits are scheduled to ship in April 2015, although orders placed early may be shipped sooner.

The manufacturer will remain anonymous for their own protection, but rest assured, they are a staple of the custom 1/6 community. Speculation will not be acknowledged.

PRICES (including shipping and

Painted sculpt: $250

Outfit (weathered pants, 2 unique weathered tank tops, belt): $150

Some important notes about the outfit as seen in the photos:
-The weathering on both tank-tops will be improved for greater accuracy.
-The tank-tops themselves will be retailored to reduce the trim around the neck and arm holes.
-The final belt will be brown.
*Updated pictures will be posted as they become available*

Shipping:
USA/Canada - $26
Asia - $18
Everywhere else - $22

For those needing some guidance on sourcing parts, here is a list of suggested items:

Body: Worldbox or TTM19
Feet: Worldbox, Hot Toys Kevin Flynn
Tattoo and forearm decals: Contact ‘Hunterdnrc’ https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...52621-nakatomi-cop-tattoo-forearm-decals.html
2XevQUO.png
tquwOw0.png

Watch: Hot Toys Bruce Banner
C4 Bag: Hot Toys DX10
Walkie Talkie: Hot Toys Nick Fury
Machine Gun: Sideshow Tactical Containment Unit Operator
Beretta: Lots of options

Last edited:
Please read the first post in its entirety before asking questions, fellas. ;)

Are there slightly larger muscle bodies out there that aren't quite Arnold sized? I'm not too familiar with all the different options. Sculpt and paintwork look amazing.

If you can track down a pre-TTM19 HT muscle body, they are slightly larger in the neck, chest and arms I believe.

That's got to be one of the greatest headsculpts I've seen. If it was photographed from only one angle I would have sworn it was a photoshop comp.

Agree head looks a tad big, but the likeness is insanely spot on. Definitely looks photoshopped lol. Well done. Might hafta start working more OT lol.

Agree head looks a tad big, but the likeness is insanely spot on. Definitely looks photoshopped lol. Well done. Might hafta start working more OT lol.

I wasnt gonna say it but it is indeed a but large!

I think the sculpt might appear larger in part because of the slightly slimmer aesthetic of the TTM19, especially the neck. It doesn't help that we as collectors have a slightly skewed idea of sculpt scale thanks in large part to HT.

Loving the sculpt. Looks great. If possible, I would love to see the sculpt on a few other bodies just for size comparison.

Damn! That is a great sculpt! MJC is bang on the likenesses. Would have loved to have seen his take on Ford, he would totally smash it! :)

The head does seem a tad too big, so I did a size tweak just out of curiosity. I have successfully managed to shrink down my Bond head 2.5mm in overall size without any deformation. Might be worth a try with this if it hasn't already gone to the casters ;)

shrink.jpg

Back