HARD TO KILL - Nakatomi Cop - (Painted Head/Clothing set) ORDER NOW!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn! That is a great sculpt! MJC is bang on the likenesses. Would have loved to have seen his take on Ford, he would totally smash it! :)

The head does seem a tad too big, so I did a size tweak just out of curiosity. I have successfully managed to shrink down my Bond head 2.5mm in overall size without any deformation. Might be worth a try with this if it hasn't already gone to the casters ;)

View attachment 150895

That slight adjustment in the size makes a world of difference!

The head does seem a tad too big, so I did a size tweak just out of curiosity. I have successfully managed to shrink down my Bond head 2.5mm in overall size without any deformation. Might be worth a try with this if it hasn't already gone to the casters ;)

I can certainly suggest it. What did you use, hydrospan?

EDIT: I am being told that the final casts will be slightly smaller. I also plan to take pictures on one or two more bodies for you guys.

Last edited:

EDIT: I am being told that the final casts will be slightly smaller. I also plan to take pictures on one or two more bodies for you guys.

Great news Marf. Thanks for your efforts!

that is good to know . keep up the good work.

Damn! That is a great sculpt! MJC is bang on the likenesses. Would have loved to have seen his take on Ford, he would totally smash it! :)

View attachment 150895
Yeah, if it were more this size, I would be in.

You can't get a more perfect likeness to Willis or expression for McLean. It's close to perfect aside from the size. Which is interesting because his bill was so undersized, it's better to start of big if there is cast shrinkage I suppose.

Unbelievable stuff, Marf. I honestly had no idea this had gone up, and I'm extremely happy to see it finally coming to fruition for a lot of folks. One of the greatest action heroes of all time (there were only 4 of those movies, right?:lol), and this is the definitive interpretation.

invoice deposit paid! damn I can't wait for this! Dane, thanks for organizing this, and MJ, amazing work yet again! Each piece has been an improvement over the last!

I think hydrospan would be too strong for this. I poured a percentage of mineral spirit into the mold mix (thanks to advice from some fellow members ;) ) and after around a week or two the mineral spirit evaporates and the mold shrinks evenly. I think it was something like 3 or 5 percent mineral spirit to shrink off 2.5mm.

P1040740.JPG

Well that is paid for . This is going to be a fun one .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back