HARD TO KILL - Nakatomi Cop - (Painted Head/Clothing set) ORDER NOW!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The expression is fantastic, best Willis sculpt so far. It does look larger than it should, but my main concern is the difference on the skin tone... head looks too yellow, and body too red/pink.

And it's not supposed to match any body color wise. That being said the likely choice is that wolverine body pictured above. It's not the best choice, but the one people will likely use. The best choice is clearly the tony stark body with the arc reactor sculpted over. Other than those two bodies I don't beleive there's a body on the market that's even a logical choice for McCabe which sort of kills the whole "you can use a bigger body" argument.

For the price of the sculpt as beautiful as it is and as bad as I want it and given that there's a decent amount of time between now and April, I'd be disappointed to see the head not at the right scale. There's a lot of ways to get the sculpt to shrink a bit, I'm not sure that the natural shrinkage with the casting will be enough.

I plan on using the DX05 body I also have a world box body as well . Let's see some more pictures from Marf with the other bodies .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damn just a tad too big :( but wonderful sculpt. maybe thickening his neck will help. bruce has a bulldog neck in his die hard days.

The body doesn't need to be much larger in this scale, I'm not talking about putting him on a Bane body or anything. Something with a slightly larger neck and shoulders, combined with the slight shrinkage from production casting should bring the proportions in line.

Unfortunately I took a look at my DX05 body this morning, and it's the exact same size as the one in the photos I've already posted. I have two, maybe 3 more bodies to try out, though. Jake Rahmier is sending me the one below, it's not too buff and has a larger neck and (hopefully) broader shoulders.

I'm with ya, Ray. Every day I look at this thread and want to buy, but to have a head not in scale for this much would kinda suck big time. On the other hand, if the shrinkage makes it work and I miss it, I might cry myself to sleep for a week straight lol. One of the most iconic action heroes and this sculpt is just a home run in every way except the size.

I'm with ya, Ray. Every day I look at this thread and want to buy, but to have a head not in scale for this much would kinda suck big time. On the other hand, if the shrinkage makes it work and I miss it, I might cry myself to sleep for a week straight lol. One of the most iconic action heroes and this sculpt is just a home run in every way except the size.
Do you really think 2 mm smaller will be to big anyway?I hope shrink will helps.

If he plans on it shrinking anyway, it may behoove the artist to attempt shrinking the sculpt, repaint it, and then take pics on the conventional TTM-19 body. As-is, I fear a number of people are going to hold off. I am personally.

If he plans on it shrinking anyway, it may behoove the artist to attempt shrinking the sculpt, repaint it, and then take pics on the conventional TTM-19 body. As-is, I fear a number of people are going to hold off. I am personally.

It can't be left as it's now.I'm sure size will be changed.I have paid deposite, but that's because was written about it will be slightly smaller.I hope 1,5 mm at least.

The body doesn't need to be much larger in this scale, I'm not talking about putting him on a Bane body or anything. Something with a slightly larger neck and shoulders, combined with the slight shrinkage from production casting should bring the proportions in line.

Unfortunately I took a look at my DX05 body this morning, and it's the exact same size as the one in the photos I've already posted. I have two, maybe 3 more bodies to try out, though. Jake Rahmier is sending me the one below, it's not too buff and has a larger neck and (hopefully) broader shoulders.

Just ordered one of these bodies good Bruce likeness I think the hot toys one is tooooooo buff.

Guys, the TTM19 was not used for reference in scaling the sculpt. It was my mistake for using a different body, sit tight until I can take some more pics.

Back