HARD TO KILL - Nakatomi Cop - (Painted Head/Clothing set) ORDER NOW!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, even if you don't like my price ( which is less as I paid anyway), you could answer to pms, because if not, I'm not sure,did you got my replays.
Thanks.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Dear Jagzz, here is Some issue and I can't send pms to anyone.I tried to replay you, but with no sucsess.Could you give me yours email or Fb name to continuo conversation?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Guys!Original MJ head for sale.
P.m. fast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
"Welcome to the party, pal!"

This project has been years in the making, and I am beyond excited that it is finally finished! Special thanks to MJ Choi for the sculpt, Nathan Eakins for the incredible paint, Katoki Ellis for the clothing, and ShortRound for the collaboration.

Each time I walk by my detolf I still can't believe I finally have McClane back in the collection. :D

zRlgihQ.jpg

l5NWJDZ.jpg

PRseLHb.jpg

yl77Goi.jpg

zk7daBw.jpg

A0phbi4.jpg

Damn that's a masterful McClane. That's exactly what I've been dreaming about for as long as I've been trying to build my own. Perfect choices of clothing and gear too. Beautiful paintwork all over.

Marf -- you've got THE best McClane out there, hands down.

I'm afraid to finish mine because as soon as I do, someone will offer a factory version. Perhaps I'll continue to admire my parts. :)

That McClane is one hell of a figure marf.. your collection never seize to amaze me!

This is my)
But I'm trying to sell)

[video=youtube_share;HPtDragTP9E]https://youtu.be/HPtDragTP9E[/video]​

Congrats marf. It’s killer!

Damn that's a masterful McClane. That's exactly what I've been dreaming about for as long as I've been trying to build my own. Perfect choices of clothing and gear too. Beautiful paintwork all over.

Marf -- you've got THE best McClane out there, hands down.

I'm afraid to finish mine because as soon as I do, someone will offer a factory version. Perhaps I'll continue to admire my parts. :)

That McClane is one hell of a figure marf.. your collection never seize to amaze me!

Thanks so much, guys, I try to go all out for my all-time favorites! :)

Back