HARD TO KILL - Nakatomi Cop - (Painted Head/Clothing set) ORDER NOW!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics, Ulli! I've mine currently in a Worldbox body, but I'm also planning to move it to a Wolverine one, which due to the size of the sculpt is the only way to go. Haven't done it yet because I need to find some time to apply blood and the tatoos to the new body...plus in the meantime he's next to Rainman's Jack Torrance, which by comparison make this head look almost too small :D

Finally completed mine. After seeing the different options in this thread, clearly the wolverine body was the right choice both because of his proportions and skin tone, so I discarded my Worldbox and moved the sculpt to its new body.

My idea was to go with the look right after the fight with Karl's brother, so I only added some minor damage in the elbows/knuckles plus the wound in his back (that no one is ever going to see, but... what the hell :) ). Apart from that repainted his feet to add some detail and match the general skin tone, some extra hair on the chest, decals for both arms and some minor weathering to the pants. I must say I'm quite happy with the results:

23023448681_6bb7cd0413_b.jpg

22986274466_5d171abc69_b.jpg

22594008298_1708c5486b_b.jpg

I'm selling both tank tops, green and weathered white one, $40 each, $70 for both.

Hey man, I was trying to send you a pm but your inbox is full- I'm interested in the white tank top- can you pm me when you have a chance? Thank you. :)

Finally put some decent feet on. Took some pictures of what now everybody has come to expect, my very very highly huge photography standards.

006_1_zpshhwhuvn3.jpg

008_1_zpsjyankpdz.jpg

004_1_zps1mwhpgko.jpg

That looks very good, what body did you use?, and where you get the clothing?, tempting to make one.. :)

That looks very good, what body did you use?, and where you get the clothing?, tempting to make one.. :)

It's the MJ Choi H&C set. Details are on the first page i think. The clothing was made by Iris for these sets.

Body is SS Temple Of Doom Indy. I gave the ankle pegs a twist and pulled them out. They have a weak metal pin in their somewhere, but still pretty easy to do. Shaved some Hot Toys ankle pegs down (made one of the ball ends cylindrical), and fitted those. DAM Male01/Male02 feet. Took the sockets out and replaced them Hot Toys sockets to fit the ankle pegs. Job done.

Back