HARD TO KILL - Nakatomi Cop - (Painted Head/Clothing set) ORDER NOW!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks like the sort of gun I need for my bash
$_12.JPG

These: https://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=351436421989

I think I might have spent more time looking for the right feet than anything else on this guy. I like the Hot Toys Bruce Lee feet, but I feel they are a big too small, at least for the pants I am using. These have all detail of those, are bigger, and still fit onto Hot Toys bodies.

Hi, the listing has been removed now as it was over 90 days ago, can you post a link again or describe what they are please?

I got lucky when it came to the feet. I had an old ACI gladiator fig with feet without the split in them.
Try getting an ACI body, there pretty cheap and most have solid state feet.
DSCF4166_zpsxtseqj7b.jpg

That would be extremely disrespectful to MJ.

Ok just checking, I was close to buying the original sculpt but it looked a little oversized from the pics I saw. I hope the original artist doesn't get disillusioned and stop producing sculpts.

I have original MJ head for sale if you need.But it's a bit oversized.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I bought a recast not so long back because i had to see for myself what the fuss was about, when people were saying that it almost matches the original etc.

I have two MJ sculpts because i'm still holding out hope for a Die Hard 2 outfit from Yunsil or the like. I recently sold the recast on the bay after i'd had an in hand look for myself to see with my own eyes.

Anyone who thinks the recasted head is even close to MJ's is living in cloud cuckoo land. The paint is not even close and around the eyes throws a lot of the likeness off. It is slightly smaller.................. slightly, but not by much. I had to get one to see for myself, but glad it's gone. The eyes especially are dog awful.

I don't know any recasts which are even close to originals, specially paintups.

Why would the recast be a bit smaller then the original? Is it not just an exact copy?
They shrinked it bit more to make it "better" for customers, who was upset with origin size.Here was a lot of talking about it around.

If it's a fraction smaller, then it might simply be because it naturally shrunk during the mold & casting process. I think that's why portraits are sculpted a fraction bigger than how they want the casts to look.

I bought a recast not so long back because i had to see for myself what the fuss was about, when people were saying that it almost matches the original etc.

I have two MJ sculpts because i'm still holding out hope for a Die Hard 2 outfit from Yunsil or the like. I recently sold the recast on the bay after i'd had an in hand look for myself to see with my own eyes.

Anyone who thinks the recasted head is even close to MJ's is living in cloud cuckoo land. The paint is not even close and around the eyes throws a lot of the likeness off. It is slightly smaller.................. slightly, but not by much. I had to get one to see for myself, but glad it's gone. The eyes especially are dog awful.

Could you take a picture of the original sculpt next to the recast and post it, maybe not in this thread but in the Die Hard thread?
As I said I was put off the original sculpt as it seemed oversized in the pics.

Back