HARD TO KILL - Nakatomi Cop - (Painted Head/Clothing set) ORDER NOW!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get why you would buy the recast, you're totally free to do it, but to post it in a thread where people paid a lot of money for the original is completely classless. You said everyone has an opinion and that's mine. I'm sure there are people who agree with me.

Ill be the first to admit I have poor "forum etiquette" or lack of. I generally jump from thread to thread i dont really keep up with threads too long. I believe when I first heard of the recast (on this thread) there were a few people that ordered and a few questions that were asked. So Im generally a person that shares thoughts or experiences if I have input to give. You definitely have a right to your opinion but nothing was meant as a slap in the face to those who paid big money for this, I merely remember someone asking if the size was the same or different.

Possible already told, not read this complete thread, but just as info the Sideshow Slave Taylor also had bare feet.
Maybe a little big, maybe a little dated, but you never know someone likes them ;-)

Oh and they are already dirtied ;-)

I don't know what the post about the recast was and I may raise hell for posting this, but, doing it anyway, just for the sake of information. If mods want to remove it, please do.

I won't post pics or even further discuss it.

I have the original and got the recast this morning and wanted to say that:
- the paint job is close to the original
- it was scaled down to proper size
- it got slightly warped in the process and is definitely less spot on than the original.

All in all, no regret in getting the original but I can understand people being tempted by the cheaper version.

End of post, end of discussion, mods do what you want!

Last edited:
I don't know what the post about the recast was and I may raise hell for posting this, but, doing it anyway, just for the sake of information. If mods want to remove it, please do.

I won't post pics or even further discuss it.

I have the original and got the recast this morning and wanted to say that:
- the paint job is close to the original
- it was scaled down to proper size
- it got slightly warped in the process and is definitely less spot on than the original.

All in all, no regret in getting the original but I can understand people being tempted by the cheaper version.

End of post, end of discussion,comes do what you want!

I just posted some pics, and a side by side with the only other 1/6 head that I had to show size comparison. I posted for the same reason as yourself just to share info on the paint and size. But no biggie.

Anybody looking for bare feet, got this yesterday. The new KP body has them. Not a bad body either.

007_1_zpsorjgg5ww.jpg

I think the bottom one is a Nathan Drake body with Tony Stark arms (seem to remember Raymond saying he had bashed th etwo together)

The first body is a great size just a shame about the skin tone.

Here's mine

Headsculpt censored for political reasons.

Last edited:
Back