HARD TO KILL - Nakatomi Cop - (Painted Head/Clothing set) ORDER NOW!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you take a picture of the original sculpt next to the recast and post it, maybe not in this thread but in the Die Hard thread?
As I said I was put off the original sculpt as it seemed oversized in the pics.

I sold it a few weeks ago now.

I wouldn't post pic's though, but i think it has already been done by someone else if memory serves me correct.

I hope the original artist doesn't get disillusioned and stop producing sculpts.

Heh... too late for that. MJ's Indy was his final public offering. The recasts of his Bill, Joker and McClane have driven him from offering his sculpts any more. :mad:

MJ's problems are examples of why recasting is so toxic to this hobby. He's out now, and we've lost the chance to buy more heads from a talented sculptor with a great knack for capturing likenesses.

But his Indy's not being recasted.. it should be a good sign for him, maybe he has finally found the culprit and refused selling to him/her. So now, hopefully there will be no recasts of his works.. maybe.

But his Indy's not being recasted.. it should be a good sign for him, maybe he has finally found the culprit and refused selling to him/her. So now, hopefully there will be no recasts of his works.. maybe.

I don't think that whatever happens now will change anything. He's already made his intentions clear.

It took a while for John to get recasted. I hate to be pessimistic about this, but it's only a matter of time.

Thanks guys, the sculpt in-hand is not as big as I originally thought it would be but it's just a bit large. But in-hand it's not that noticeable and MJ's paint app is amazing.

If anyone has the blue pants that were sold with this sculpt, please PM as I need a set.

Thanks

Holy cows-amazing!!!Is it wolverine body?Have you pic with feet(full figure)?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Holy cows-amazing!!!Is it wolverine body?Have you pic with feet(full figure)?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Thank you very much)
Yes this body from the Wolverine MMS 220
Quality photos in full growth I have, unfortunately(
I used the feet from the Hot Toys Bruce Lee Enter Dragon DX04
Here is one of old photos showing feet

Thank you very much)
Yes this body from the Wolverine MMS 220
Quality photos in full growth I have, unfortunately(
I used the feet from the Hot Toys Bruce Lee Enter Dragon DX04
Here is one of old photos showing feet

Thanks!Really impressive figure!