UNCHARTED customs

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

im8041

Freakazoid
Reaction score
I'd be keen to see some of your guys' Nathan Drake (or other characters from Uncharted) kit-bashes/customs. Feel free to discuss or showcase them here :wave

This is my WIP U4 Kai Studios ver.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446850506.112171.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Uncharted/Nathan Drake customs

What an awesome looking Nathan Drake figures you all got there!! :clap

Last edited:

I'd be keen to see some of your guys' Nathan Drake (or other characters from Uncharted) kit-bashes/customs. Feel free to discuss or showcase them here :wave

This is my WIP Kai Studios ver.

View attachment 159435
He is looking really good! Can't wait to see the complete figure when you're done!

Looking for extra parts from the Slideshow's Drake figure- wristwatch, shoulder holster and white henley shirt. If you have any to spare and sell to me, PM me! Thanks!

*sigh* I've really got to get my hands on a Kai Studios head.

Last edited:
Sorry to ask, but can someone pm on where to get the 1/6 head used for the custom Nathan Drakes?

If the custom head you're referring to is the one I posted above, it was made by Kai Studios. He did a run of these headsculpts and clothing sets a while back, but I think he's sold out. You can try emailing him at: [email protected]

He should still have a few more I bought one a while back and will ship this Thursday he also still has the outfit set.

Back