UNCHARTED customs

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know if I should add blood around his body...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436248844.071947.jpg

It would look cool and also the shirt weathered with blood and mud like in game its looking good man.:clap

Ask Jacob Rahmier he does nice weathering work and he can probably add blood to your figure body like how kai's looks like in the proto images. But at the moment he is busy. Ask him here or on facebook. Hope this helps. Or you can do it yourself.

Ask Jacob Rahmier he does nice weathering work and he can probably add blood to your figure body like how kai's looks like in the proto images. But at the moment he is busy. Ask him here or on facebook. Hope this helps. Or you can do it yourself.

Yeah I was thinking of asking Jacob - not confident (or talented) enough to do it myself.

Yea I get it I feel that way to with painting except for the weathering I can try only thing is to dry brush the outfit with the colors like mud or blood.

Even though I'm sure the pics won't do it justice, I'd love to see them. How did you cut the sideshow watch?

Also Kato has made the uncharted 4 shirts well just 3 for now he needs 10 interest to make the pants and start this run. If this is successful I want to convince him to make a raiders indy jacket. Wishful thinking

Here its is looks good. The sleeves are the only thing that bothers me must be cause I like Kai's now.11774689_10153027618938807_395954972_n.jpg

Ask raveneye to make it for you or Mfisher he makes good belts for indiana jones he can make the one for nate in uncharted 4.

I ordered my bloodied/battle damaged drake from Kai and will get it next month. I know drake never wears any armor but I think it would be cool if he came across some in his adventures, I was thinking of something like this. Let me know what you guys think. IMG_7567__46550.1337720125.480.480.jpeg

I ordered my bloodied/battle damaged drake from Kai and will get it next month. I know drake never wears any armor but I think it would be cool if he came across some in his adventures, I was thinking of something like this. Let me know what you guys think. View attachment 211820
How much does he charge for those sculpts? Might be interested in the clean version, price dependant.

Back