UNCHARTED customs

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pics of the sculpt. Like the look of it just wish the hs looked more like Nate in U4.
Thanks. Will post some once I get the new body.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

nat 1.jpg
nat 2.jpg
nat 3.jpg

My WIP, thanks for looking :D

Can't wait to see your final sculpt bud. But for the meantime I will be getting bruce yee sculpt. Which looks awesome. Plus it's been years since I sold my full nate custom. But was able to buy a new one from Maisto. I changed the body however and belt he came with used my own custom belt. I just need a few parts and he is done. Screenshot_2018-01-18-22-27-01.jpgScreenshot_2018-01-18-22-26-52.jpg20180117_142210.jpg20180118_182207.jpg

Awesome stuff in here!

Here's a teaser for an Uncharted 4 Nathan Drake in the works with Jacob Rahmier.

jzj8gjw.jpg

So I weathered my nate to get it close to the game I also modded the flashlight I had and changed the buckle from round to square. Hope to get a better sculpt.20180118_182331.jpg20180118_182342.jpg20180122_153123.jpg20180122_153133.jpg

Man Marf! i can't wait to see the finished figure. With work done by Jacob its going to look awesome.

Wow! looks like a screen capture.

wow is that 1/6 scale? I saw Jacob doing a repaint but it was a statue I think

Wow! Can not wait to see that marf

Thanks, guys, eager to finish the figure! The sculpt is from the statue that came with the collector's edition, heavily modified of course. :)

"Oh man, I'm so tired of climbing stuff."

This was a project a couple of years in the making, but I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. Special thanks to Jacob Rahmier for the wizardry that is his paint/hair/modding and Brandon Moore for the amazing leatherwork/accessories.

This guy is getting his own shelf, right next to Indy. :D

uaYuJ1x.jpg

ZbZVWRf.jpg

kjXHlZh.jpg

d7DnMG9.jpg

H8o8VUw.jpg

F9WBksz.jpg

Yo4EopS.jpg

"Oh man, I'm so tired of climbing stuff."

This was a project a couple of years in the making, but I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. Special thanks to Jacob Rahmier for the wizardry that is his paint/hair/modding and Brandon Moore for the amazing leatherwork/accessories.

This guy is getting his own shelf, right next to Indy. :D

uaYuJ1x.jpg

ZbZVWRf.jpg

kjXHlZh.jpg

d7DnMG9.jpg

H8o8VUw.jpg

F9WBksz.jpg

Yo4EopS.jpg
Bravo sir! Beautiful work bud.

Looks great Marf! Hair is awesome. Are you giving Among theives version the same treatment? ;)

Thanks, beastmaster! Unfortunately no, just the one Nate for me at the moment. Maybe once I find a suitable sculpt that really gets me excited. :)

Back