Full figure 【NightT47】 The Joker - Joaquin Phoenix

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

so the big question is will the colour be more prop accurate like the deep red/mauve/magenta here, or screen accurate lighter almost pure red?

Also if it is screen accurate would it be more the ‘stairs’ scene or harsh overhead lighting of murRAY’s studio and lighter red?

B1BE8647-F458-4815-9275-050AB722F9B9.jpeg

so the big question is will the colour be more prop accurate like the deep red/mauve/magenta here, or screen accurate lighter almost pure red?

Also if it is screen accurate would it be more the ‘stairs’ scene or harsh overhead lighting of murRAY’s studio and lighter red?

View attachment 421754
A deep red is going to be your best bet. The brighter red may look too cheap.

A deep red is going to be your best bet. The brighter red may look too cheap.

Absolutely what I want also, but intrigued what the commission will actually be.

:)

The photo on page one for example is awful (everyone is awful these days) in my opinion.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I know the pre order is still open. I am down as number 90 and paid my deposit as it’s green.
Im looking to drop out this set - would anyone be interested in taking my spot over and I am happy to sell it 10% cheaper.

thanks.

Gazzinho.

Ugh I would have, I only paid mine on 22nd!

Good luck. :)

Deposit should be closed by now actually but NightT47 hasn’t been online in a while.

I don’t see my name, sent on 21 of Nov.

Last edited:
Please let me know if anyone wants to sell their spot. I missed the deadline by 1day and was refunded the deposit sadly. Thanks.

@NightT47 I’ve purchased spot 90.Gazzinho

Once he confirms please update the list with my name.

I will PM you with my shipping info for future reference.

Back