Accessory 【Taking orders】Custom hands for Leon

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
I got the package. The hands looks awesome!
But there is a problem. You sent me a flower hold left hand, but I ordered a right hand, what you accepted.
What do we do now?

Best Regards

Attachments

• A700B033-F645-4081-8F71-C2A3E76F525C.jpeg
    A700B033-F645-4081-8F71-C2A3E76F525C.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Hi Nightt47,
I haven't heard from you until now.
Please tell me how we want to solve the problem with the wrong hand.

Thank you.

Hello Nightt47,
because I have not received an answer from you so far, I assume that the problem will not be solved by you.
I'm very disappointed, especially since you're a big player in this custom figure business.

Hello Nightt47,
because I have not received an answer from you so far, I assume that the problem will not be solved by you.
I'm very disappointed, especially since you're a big player in this custom figure business.

It's common to have a hard time contacting him.

I know it takes a long time to get in touch, but three weeks without any response suggests intent. I hope I'm wrong.

I know it takes a long time to get in touch, but three weeks without any response suggests intent. I hope I'm wrong.
I've been waiting for Leon's violin for more than four months without any response. I don't want to believe he's gone with the money but here I am.

I've been waiting for Leon's violin for more than four months without any response. I don't want to believe he's gone with the money but here I am.
Do you mean Gesus's ACC ? Or is there something that NightT47 made?

I’m still waiting for my relaxed hands set (not sure if same as Leon ones).

Paid July 2022.

Has anyone heard from @NightT47 recently ? Not getting any responses on insta.

Perhaps the mods can add a similar warning/sticky post about this member?

I paid as gift as I (did) trust them but think those funds are gone. 👎🏻

I haven't got a response since April 2022. I have the Rick painted arms set ordered but don't think that is happening at this point. Pretty sure money is gone. I have a few things from him and wanted to give him the benefit but multiple projects ignored with nobody able get a response just sucks.

Back