1/4 Dark Knight- Batman Begin Custom Cape

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonyMeis

Super Freak
Reaction score
CUSTOM 1/4 BB Cape

Crystal and I are both huge fans of Batman, as for the movie version, we choose the Batman Begin suit over the The Dark Knight suit anytime. When we heard the news from Enterbay, we are so glad they decide to make 1/4 Batman Begin version, its definitely a master piece we would like to display in our house eventually. _Due to Ashkan constantly motivating us to get this in hand, we are extremely excited to see it in our hus soon. _So we decide to take on the challenge to further improve one of the major part of this figure, the cape, which has also know as our specialty._

To take on this challenge, we have a few goals we would like to accomplish, here is the list and key we would like to focus on.

1. Regular and longer version.
2. Double layers and hissing sewing lines
3. Wired cape for posability_
4. Different shape and styles
5. Would like to re-sculpt a much detail and movie accurate cape clips
6. TDK cape with the triangle rear for HT version.

Since its a 1/4 scale, the size is much larger, we can finally go all out on our sewing skills. This will not be a Cape where you see and think its something anyone can do at home. _We would like this to be another master piece of ours. _Work in progress picture will be posted here while we are at it.

As for price, we'll announce it once it's done and calculated. _Our priority isn't to sell the cape, but more or so make one to satisfy ourselves. _If anyone who are interested, we'll offer them until supplies ran out. _I'm sure there will be other customizer making the cape or even for sale, we are sure they will will turn out great! _As for us, we simply would like to take on the challenge and satisfy ourselves.

1/4 BB Cape

1/4 TDK Cape

Than you all

Tony n Crystal

:clap

Last edited:
Re: 1/4 Dark Knight Custom Cape

Good idea but lforigno is doing those.

Depending on price, I'll be interested in the Begins version. . .if you can keep it to, say, under $50 shipped, that would be pretty awesome. Just sayin'.

...and that means he can't do them why?

TonyMeis does great work as does forigno.

Really man where in my post does it say tony can't do those?

tumblr_m6o3apnRRE1qazf3y.gif

The insinuation was there, to me at least, that 'why should Tony bother as Lance is'.

Where in my post did I say you said he can't?

The insinuation was there, to me at least, that 'why should Tony bother as Lance is'.

Where in my post did I say you said he can't?

Awesome man its more like a heads up to tony honestly i care less what u think wasn't directed towards you .

Our cape will not be ready any time soon, most likely other customizer will have their cape ready way before us. Crystal and I would like to take our time making this cape until we are happy with it. During the mean time, I'm sure Lance will make another fantastic cape and price as always.

i be interested tony if i buy the 1/4 Hot Toys one. But still debating whether to get it as i ordered the 1/6 one. Either way i get one of the capes of you as they are always going to be superior.

Awesome man its more like a heads up to tony honestly i care less what u think wasn't directed towards you .

Wrong slang. It's supposed to be "I couldn't care less" - because I have no interest. "I could care less" means there is some interest.

moreyouknow.jpg

Hey man, really impressed with your 1/6 OC cape.
I have EB 1/4 BB coming but it all depends also if I find the stock cape acceptable.
So, I'm interested pending how the stock cape looks in-hand.

Our cape will not be ready any time soon, most likely other customizer will have their cape ready way before us. Crystal and I would like to take our time making this cape until we are happy with it. During the mean time, I'm sure Lance will make another fantastic cape and price as always.

Just stumbled across this thread and was not suprised to see this post. Very very classy individual here. Also just because I am making a cape does not mean tonymeis should not make it. I am sure you will make a damn fine product.

Back