1/6 Star Wars Han Solo Empire Strikes Back by JNIX accepting order!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For your review. Jnix ANH Han on the left; Jnix ESB Han on the right:

IMG2721.jpg

If its the same sculpt with new hair, isn't that a good thing? Everyone loved the original Solo.

I really love the ANH hair 'flip'. :lol

It was not an old list - names were deliberately removed. go check for yourself.

I am sending payment later.

Well it most certainly is an old list because it still lists me incorrectly for one. I am fully paid.

And again Jnix is doing it so it does not matter... a minuet after that was said someone went and did the list thing anyways.

Well it most certainly is an old list because it still lists me incorrectly for one. I am fully paid.

And again Jnix is doing it so it does not matter... a minuet after that was said someone went and did the list thing anyways.

It wasn't. You have missed my point. doesn't matter.

Just curious, is there going to be a painted sample before the order window closes? One thing I've always noticed was that Ford in Empire was noticeably paler than he was in Star Wars.

Yeah, he was more pale. Though if the head is painted more pale, it wouldn't work as well with the ANH Han Solo body.

Current paid list, please check:

1 Paul Segars Painted X 1
2 Anx10us Painted X 1
3 mikeljanin Unpainted X 1
4 ShortRound Unpainted X 2
5 Raymond F Painted X 1
6 Angry kal-EL Unpainted X 1
7 Gruff Old Bear Unpainted X 2
8 karamazov80 Painted X 1
9 Teleray Painted X 1
10 Comatoast Painted X 1
11 menoseloso Painted X 1
12 okieh 2 Unpainted X 1
13 Mighty_Jabba Unpainted X 1
14 hydeous Unpainted X 1 / Painted X 1
15 Spudtrooper Painted X 1
16 xirality Painted X 1
17 PROTEUS360 Unpainted X 1
18 Mah45 Painted X 1
19 James the cat Painted X 1
20 QuiGonFishing Painted X 1
21 Timemeddler Unpainted X 1
22 One-Figure-Collector Painted X 1
23 menlojames Unpainted X 1
24 zeiss Painted X 1
25 sonnenkranz Painted X 1

Also, painted proto will be uploaded in the first / main post :wave

New pics

Would like to start to take orders and details are below.

Painting proto will be shown on this weekend or so.

Paypal account : [email protected]
Price : unpainted : 80 usd / painted 160 usd + 10 usd for shipping (world wide) + 4% fee or declare as gift
*please leave note which includes SSF name, real name, painted or unpainted, quantity and shipping address*
Cut off date : 31st March (painted and painted both)

Schedule : Will be announced on 1st April

View attachment 332422
View attachment 332423
View attachment 332424

View attachment 332425
View attachment 332426
View attachment 332427

View attachment 331194
View attachment 331195
View attachment 331196

Has Jnix used someone else to paint that?

I don't think so. Still has his painting style / characteristic.

Also, his heads look better in hand than on pics. Maybe the picture of the head that's on the body represents better of what the head will look like in hand than the head only pics.

I don't think so. Still has his painting style / characteristic.

Also, his heads look better in hand than on pics. Maybe the picture of the head that's on the body represents better of what the head will look like in hand than the head only pics.

Maybe. I have his original and I must say that I prefer that painting style.

This new one seems a bit too bold and I'm not a fan of the blemishes etc and the red under the eyes. The other one was far more understated, but oh well. Not enough for me to regret my purchase. Just my personal taste.

You are right though - does look better on a body.

Maybe. I have his original and I must say that I prefer that painting style.

This new one seems a bit too bold and I'm not a fan of the blemishes etc and the red under the eyes. The other one was far more understated, but oh well. Not enough for me to regret my purchase. Just my personal taste.

You are right though - does look better on a body.

I think the head only pic's lighting is too harsh.

Looks pretty good to me. If suggestions are okay, is it possible for the eye brows to be more brown? They appear to have an orange tint. Also to possibly tone down the red on the underside of the eyes. If that's possible, that would be great.

Why the heck am i struggling with this one? Is his hair like too sloped and pushed in? It almost looks like its a wig not sitting on his had properly

Also questioning the painting of the eyebrows for some reason..

Something's off and I can't put my finger on it.

Back