1/6 Star Wars Han Solo Empire Strikes Back by JNIX accepting order!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Star Wars Han Solo Empire Strikes Back ver. By JNIX Interest list

payment sent, thanks!

Perhaps a full body shot in natural light would help.

But I do think it looks good.

I'm with Cap on this one. Interested to see a few farther away shots. I'm close on a painted one as I actually wouldn't mind an alternate hair style for my ANH Han (one for stormtrooper for example), but with just the close-ups I'm not totally sure. Time is a ticking too.

Hair and eyebrows look a little too orange/red. Lips looks a little bright. And, yeah the red lining on the lower lid under the eyeball is too red. However, I like the overall skin tone. Small tweaks and it'll be solid.

I think it's just a color cast in the shots. I did a simple adjustment in photoshop and I would guess this is closer to what it will look like...

han.jpg

Hmmmm....

You know what I think this is? I think this may be Jnix responding to SilentSurfer, going for a more detailed skin treatment:

IMG2758.jpg

I think it looks great. I would just URGE Jnix to paint Han's mouth closed. The unpainted shots on the right where the mouth appears closed is a tweak solidly in the right direction for maximizing the likeness, IMHO...

Last edited:
Jnix just told me that those pics are taken with artificial lighting, that's why it looks a bit odd. He's taken some with natural lighting here, I hope it helps to illustrate more of what the head would look like in hand:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Looks good, but I think I'll have to pass. Moneys tight at the moment, can't really afford to jump on the ESB custom outfit, and I already have Jnix's ANH head, so I'd be buying an extra head for a figure I don't have, at least until Hot Toys make an ESB Han. I'm sure I'll probably regret this in the long run, but can't have everything. Best of luck, though.

Having the New Hope version, I had no real doubts about this one. Gonna be the only way to go when HT inevitably releases an Empire version of Dan Solo next year.

guys seriously I can't be the only one seeing this. There is something totally anatomical incorrect about the way his hair is sitting on his head, its sloping so weird.

I think it's the whole back of it needs to be restructured:

guys seriously I can't be the only one seeing this. There is something totally anatomical incorrect about the way his hair is sitting on his head, its sloping so weird.

I have passed this info to Jnix, Ray. Thanks for the comparison pic. :wave

I think it's called the 'eighties' personally - hairspray, blowdryer and styling mousse... By lowering, is it looking a little too ANH'ish again? I know it's kinda squarish in shape but let's face it, the generation for those films was all about big hair (unless flattened by wearing a helmet), or hardly any style at all aside from Leia of course. Kinda nostalgic being a by gone era...

Back