(2nd Run) TVs Miami Vice Crockett & Tubbs Headsculpts Only

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sculpts are IN! And they are looking sweet! Same caster as the first run so expect the same quality. These are limited to 20 pairs and it’s first come, first serve. Crockett’s haircurl is included although not in the pic. Kindly send payment via paypal to [email protected]. $200 total for Crockett and Tubbs sculpts which includes all fees and shipping in the continental U.S., everywhere else is $220. Please include in the notes:
-C&T sculpts
-Customonesixth name
-Real name
-Full shipping address

Also please update this post when you’ve sent payment. I want to thank all of you for your patience and your support. I originally initiated this as a private one-off commission back in the day but once interest was generated I was happy to share it with my fellow collectors and Miami Vice fans!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! I've been getting some requests for a 2nd run of my Miami Vice project so here it is! This will be head sculpts only at his point. Yunsil is booked for the next 7000 years so not sure if that's even possible but I'll find out if the demand is there. So this is just a wish list to find out how many are interested in a set of Crockett and Tubbs UNPAINTED sculpts only. It will be $200 shipped for the set in the U.S. and $220 shipped everyplace else. So let me know who's interested.

OUTFITS: Spoke to Yunsil and here’s the word on another outfit run-she doesn’t have the same materials so will have to look for new ones but once she gets the official word to start the turnaround time should only be about seven months. Prices have gone up and are as follows for a minimum 15-unit run for each:
-Crockett $335
-Tubbs $399

Let me know who’s interested.

HEAD SCULPT WISH LIST:
1. Silverpointshield
2. Pino
3. DurdenTyler
4. Matounou (3)
5. Tekkaman Blade
6. Higgins 1989
7. Pizza
8. Sici1980
9. Alberto Staffolani (FB)
10.Cam Karther (FB)
11. Starsky

OUTFIT WISH LIST:
1. Tbay
2. Matounou
3. Matounou
4. Docrate
Still interested by at least 2 (but 3 is what I asked for)

Just had to get my car fixed so I won't be able to pay till my other credit card restarts in a little over a week. Timing belt snapped on the way home from work. Had to get it towed to the repair shop. It's been a bad week. Lots of unexpected expenses.
Hope there are still a few sculpts left then.

Hello Miami Vice fans. Completed companion piece to these great sculpts. Lt. Martin Castillo.
castillo.jpg

Hey everyone. I have the opportunity to get my hands on 3 sets of the original yunsil clothing from the original run. These would be brand new and directly from Yunsil. I would be selling these as a set with head sculpts for $1100. So for that price you get:

-1 set of clothes for Crockett + 1 unpainted Crockett head sculpt -1 set of clothes for Tubbs + 1 unpainted Tubbs head sculpt.

It breaks down to $400 each for the outfits and $150 each for the sculpts. The sculpts I already have so it’s just a matter of getting the clothes from Yunsil which is already made. So I need 3 people who are interested to make this happen but once these outfits are gone, they’re gone. So $1100 for a set of Crockett and Tubbs clothes/sculpts and there are only 3 sets available.

Hope that all makes sense. It’s been a long day. Lol. Let me know who’s interested. Thanks!

Hey everyone. I have the opportunity to get my hands on 3 sets of the original yunsil clothing from the original run. These would be brand new and directly from Yunsil. I would be selling these as a set with head sculpts for $1100. So for that price you get:

-1 set of clothes for Crockett + 1 unpainted Crockett head sculpt -1 set of clothes for Tubbs + 1 unpainted Tubbs head sculpt.

It breaks down to $400 each for the outfits and $150 each for the sculpts. The sculpts I already have so it’s just a matter of getting the clothes from Yunsil which is already made. So I need 3 people who are interested to make this happen but once these outfits are gone, they’re gone. So $1100 for a set of Crockett and Tubbs clothes/sculpts and there are only 3 sets available.

Hope that all makes sense. It’s been a long day. Lol. Let me know who’s interested. Thanks!
I already have the heads....outfits though i will take.

Back