(2nd Run) TVs Miami Vice Crockett & Tubbs Headsculpts Only

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me know for the Ropastudio clothes are we okay for :
- Me 3 examplaries
- Docrate 1
- Mailalan 1
- Pino 1
- Durden Tyler 1
- Elgreco 1
- Tbay 1
?
That would be 9.

Sorry I have just seen I made a mistake on the prices here is the original text by Ropastudio
IMG_1F73310969F7-1.jpeg

Does anyone know where to find the shoes for Crockett ?

Many of you are familiar with Gustavo Ponce and his unmatched leather work at Old Traveler Workshop. I had already sent him this photo of the cast shoes originally offered with the Miami Vice heads and asked if he could make real shoes in leather. He is going to come up with a prototype pair. I've already made him aware that folks involved in this run might want him to make several pairs and he is up for it. He says he won't know the price until he makes the prototype pair and currently the virus has made it hard for him to get his usual leather supply. I'll post here when he gets them made.

shoes.jpg

Great news, however it will still be possible to have them without taking the heads sculpts?

Because personally I only take the costumes ...

Yeah guys I think you should create another post for clothing/shoes. This will be just for head sculpts. I’m still waiting on the masters and as soon as I receive it I’ll send it to the caster and I’ll give you guys an update.

Hi guys, I have created a threa
Many of you are familiar with Gustavo Ponce and his unmatched leather work at Old Traveler Workshop. I had already sent him this photo of the cast shoes originally offered with the Miami Vice heads and asked if he could make real shoes in leather. He is going to come up with a prototype pair. I've already made him aware that folks involved in this run might want him to make several pairs and he is up for it. He says he won't know the price until he makes the prototype pair and currently the virus has made it hard for him to get his usual leather supply. I'll post here when he gets them made.

View attachment 426548
Can I speak about it in the outfit thread I have created ?

Oh yes, absolutely!
Cool ! Done ! I wrote you in the interest list for the shoes also. Do you allow me to contact Gustavo for it or do you still want to be his interlocutor for it ? If you do allow me, can you give the name you contacted him with to tell him I am the one that would manage it ?

At this point I am happy to inform you that we have 10 orders for the outfits so the price has already lowered, hope to find at least 5 more to be at a much nicer price. Don't forget to confirm you are in in the thread "Miami Vice Outfit by ropastudio".

Back