(2nd Run) TVs Miami Vice Crockett & Tubbs Headsculpts Only

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The answer of ropastudio is :
It's an estimate.

15-19 sets : $880
20-24 sets : $790

It's the price of two outfits.
Shipping and PayPal fees (5%) are extra.
Stripe fabric is made by hand to match the size and price of stripes.

Hey everyone! I've been getting some requests for a 2nd run of my Miami Vice project so here it is! This will be head sculpts only at his point. Yunsil is booked for the next 7000 years so not sure if that's even possible but I'll find out if the demand is there. So this is just a wish list to find out how many are interested in a set of Crockett and Tubbs UNPAINTED sculpts only. It will be $200 shipped for the set in the U.S. and $220 shipped everyplace else. So let me know who's interested.

OUTFITS: Spoke to Yunsil and here’s the word on another outfit run-she doesn’t have the same materials so will have to look for new ones but once she gets the official word to start the turnaround time should only be about seven months. Prices have gone up and are as follows for a minimum 15-unit run for each:
-Crockett $335
-Tubbs $399

Let me know who’s interested.

HEAD SCULPT WISH LIST:
1. Silverpointshield
2. Pino
3. DurdenTyler
4. Matounou
5. Tekkaman Blade
6. Docrate
7. Pizza
8. Sici1980
9. Alberto Staffolani (FB)
10.Cam Karther (FB)
11. Starsky
12.higgins 1989

OUTFIT WISH LIST:
1. Tbay
For the rerun of Yunsil can we change the crocket jacket color to white ? Who want it in blue ? Who want it in white ?
I want white be cause it is the color in most of the episodes

For me I want these 2 outfits ... The color of the Crockett t-shirt can be changed

I am interested in Ynusil's outfits

index.php

Hey everyone! I've been getting some requests for a 2nd run of my Miami Vice project so here it is! This will be head sculpts only at his point. Yunsil is booked for the next 7000 years so not sure if that's even possible but I'll find out if the demand is there. So this is just a wish list to find out how many are interested in a set of Crockett and Tubbs UNPAINTED sculpts only. It will be $200 shipped for the set in the U.S. and $220 shipped everyplace else. So let me know who's interested.

OUTFITS: Spoke to Yunsil and here’s the word on another outfit run-she doesn’t have the same materials so will have to look for new ones but once she gets the official word to start the turnaround time should only be about seven months. Prices have gone up and are as follows for a minimum 15-unit run for each:
-Crockett $335
-Tubbs $399

Let me know who’s interested.

HEAD SCULPT WISH LIST:
1. Silverpointshield
2. Pino
3. DurdenTyler
4. Matounou
5. Tekkaman Blade
6. Docrate
7. Pizza
8. Sici1980
9. Alberto Staffolani (FB)
10.Cam Karther (FB)
11. Starsky
12.higgins 1989

OUTFIT WISH LIST:
1. Tbay
Add me 3 sets more for me and two sets of outfits please

Docrate wants one set of outfit, what about you Durden ? And on Facebook Michael Stradford wants one set of outfit. Let's send positive energy guys ! Use your network and share on each please !

Indeed on my side I will be leaving for a set of Yunsil outfits if the project is done ... But if the project does not advance more quickly, I think I will take these at Geewhiz ...

By cons I no longer wish to take the head sculpt, because I just bought them from a member of the forum ...

Last edited:
So is 20 sets or "no go" for this second run?...bummer...I was so happy looking forward to finaly getting these two HS ...sad..very sad indeed.

Back