Clothing set [2ouble 8ight] 'True Detective (S1)' - Lone Star Rust Cohle Outfit (Payments Open)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finwee

Reaction score
Rust.jpg

20200904_212744.png

(Chosen Outfit)

20200911_150817.jpg

(Tailors other works)

"I don't sleep, I just dream"

Such a great character that has now had a couple of sculpt renditions but no clothing run (that I know of), which I find strange. I personally prefer this version of Rust to the 90s one because it's much more of a visual representation of his character.

The chosen tailor is 2ouble 8ight. I have posted images of their previous works above.

Set will include:

Light-Grey Shirt
White Long Sleeve T (Textured)
Grey Trousers

Tailored to Dam Toys narrow shoulder - male 01

Payment Details for the outfit

3-10 = $200 + 5% fee

10+ = $165 + 5% fee

SHIPPING = $32 WORLDWIDE INCLUDING FEES
Estimated Late Oct/Early Nov

Leave note stating "Forum Name + Rust Cohle Old/Lone Star outfit"

Paypal: [email protected]

Thanks,
Fin

Interest:
1. Finwee (Paid)
2. playlandtoys
3. Mr. E
4. Finfig
5. arnax1985
6. Julie250 (Paid - Shipping)
7. Matounou
8. masahiro kanda
9. Raymondcover
10. Vincent (Paid)
11. Burnside (Paid - Shipping)
12. afa.collection9 (Paid - Shipping)
13. Grifter (Paid - Shipping)
14. masahiro kanda (Paid - $165)
15. Geoffrey (Paid - Shipping)
16. HyaZhao (Paid - Shipping)
17. Mintx (Paid - Shipping)

Last edited:
Still interested but could we get the outfit tailored to HT Alex Murphy body? That’s what Jacob Rahmier used for all of his builds and works great for old Rust.

Yeah at that price point, I'm more inclined to commit. However, it will depend on when it's released. The economy is not in a good place right now.

Yeah at that price point, I'm more inclined to commit. However, it will depend on when it's released. The economy is not in a good place right now.
They said two months for prototype and one month for final production. They've been taking on and finishing other projects, so they appear to have full access to their resources.

Still interested but could we get the outfit tailored to HT Alex Murphy body? That’s what Jacob Rahmier used for all of his builds and works great for old Rust.
It's going to be hard to get that body to them. What do you think of the Dam Toys narrow shoulder? Yuri used it on the one below. The tailor also has one at their disposal.
20200915_001546.jpg
20200915_001556.jpg

I'll send another confirmation to everybody (pm) about paying because we're at a minimum amount of interest and if someone backs out then the run may be affected.

Back