Clothing set Canceled (2ouble 8ight Joker)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How to proceed: Coat and Run

• 1. Gee Whiz makes the coat for an extra $250. They are the only tailor who will do a single article

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 2. 2ouble makes the coat with one vent in the back; possible incisions to look like vents

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 3. Cancel and start over with a new tailor.

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

banks__r

Victim of Brokeassness
Reaction score
Tailor: 2ouble 8ight
Prints: Dino Dinoya
Project is in full effect

I know this outfit has been made by many prior (Kato, Yunsil, and Iris). The tailoring is always phenomenal but they leave things out such as high-waisted pants and the collar sitting flat. Those things are typically ignorable but my biggest issue... the colors are always off, they miss the grey-blue in the shirt, the dark rich green of his vest, and typically the vibrant and rich purples in the pants seem to be missing. As a result I have decided to conduct my own run, so that these issues can hopefully be corrected. I am confident as well as 2ouble that the quality will be similar to those of the previous Joker outfits. The run is being based off the colors in the Interrogation scene.

canceled

What this will include:
1. Jacket
2. Vest
3. Shirt
4. Pants
5. Socks
6. Tie
Purple Coat: (currently talking with a different tailor)

Being tailored for Worldbox AT020 because of its amazingly slim proportions and great quality. To top it off it is widely available unlike the TTM bodies.

OUTFIT INFO:

Shirt and pants print posted on page 5.

Full proto will hopefully be ready in Q4 2021 Delays are possible as the outfit needs to meet high standards with Yunsil and Iris already out there.

Advice or suggestions are appreciated: Let me know what you want to see!
Interest list:
1. BanksR1999: Deposit Paid (x3)
2. Finwee
3. Henrysharpo3791
4. WayneCcc
5. Afa.collection9
6. Peterluv
7. Mkass1441981
8. TotoJr89
9. SeeArt
10. manholi_kb24
11. gcard76
12. Mus Musculus (Facebook): Deposit Paid
13. Jagadhito Pramono (Facebook)
14. w2kan
15. Exclatharis
16.Utsunai,
17. Paccman
18. JUNHONGG
accursed____
20. roach_rch
21. Whale eye
22. Eddie Hinsdale (Facebook)

23. cu_chillybird (ig): Deposit Paid
24. Kwon mun tae
25. Alvaro Carreno
26. Cap ‘n Cook
27. Laromia
28. Dordor
29. franswars Deposit Paid
. darkshadowcreations333
31. vizzerraa
32. Jbeltram4
33. joker_harley_studio (Insta)
34. nearedg3
35. Universal Key
36. Mechanized2400: Deposit Paid
37. nid_hoggr71 (ig)
38. Handon87
39. Jus0111 (Ig)
40. Dino Alquiros
41. Antonius.peye
42. 1Vozduh1
43.EroticSushi
Jb934483: Deposit Paid
45 S.h_327 (Insta): Deposit Paid
46. xvPhantxm: Deposit Paid
47 thedarkknightdccollector: Deposit Paid
48 Karim529
50…

Check more of the tailors works out on their Insta @2ouble8ight. (The outfit is unavailable for purchase via 2ouble8ight)

Attachments

• E2B224B6-1F65-47F0-9FFA-006B1AD8BD56.jpeg
    E2B224B6-1F65-47F0-9FFA-006B1AD8BD56.jpeg
    505.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 3B9481E5-C245-474C-9EAA-D0BB405A8486.jpeg
    3B9481E5-C245-474C-9EAA-D0BB405A8486.jpeg
    197.5 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
The best in the game: Kato, Yunsil, Iris, have all done it and each have their inaccuracies and imperfections. I don't think any unknown tailor would be able to do a perfect suit as you hope. But there's still Ropa, Addblue, etc. That can try assuming they will accept the project.

@Cap'n Cook ur reply appears to have disappeared. Right now it is essentially a wishlist though. This could take time and may not work out but it is worth a try. : )

The best in the game: Kato, Yunsil, Iris, have all done it and each have their inaccuracies and imperfections. I don't think any unknown tailor would be able to do a perfect suit as you hope. But there's still Ropa, Addblue, etc. That can try assuming they will accept the project.
Appreciate the names! None can be perfect but even the custom ones colors look like every other 3rd party suit.

I reached out to add blue but where can I reach to Ropa?

My response I deleted was essentially the same:

I’m sure a lot of people would be ‘interested’ in this but, with ? respect; without any idea of who to use, and asking for input in this regard whereby if there was some other tailor that could touch this, they would have by now, this is basically just a wishlist thread.

The only tailor that I think could come close would be ropastudio, but the price would not be cheap (and justifiably).

And I do not mean any offense by that comment.

Huge update:
im currently speaking with a tailor who makes 1:1 clothes. their 1:1 clothes are very high end in every way. they do have knowledge of 1/6 clothing
because of this I would guess most would want to wait for the prototype

As this is an interest thread, should it not be in the Project Interest section?

Seems the board was recently broken into more sections -- Active Projects and Project Interest -- but has yet to be organized correctly.

As this is an interest thread, should it not be in the Project Interest section?

Seems the board was recently broken into more sections -- Active Projects and Project Interest -- but has yet to be organized correctly.
Yeah I didn’t see anything in it. If an Admin makes me move it I will. Seems to be a lot of interest post still here.

Yeah strangely its a ghost town there because no one has announced the new layout... and no one wants to post in a place where there's no traffic.
exactly what bothered me.
We're still working on some of the rules and logistics of it. We just wanted to get the new areas up and in place while doing so.

Back