Clothing set [2ouble 8ight] 'True Detective (S1)' - Lone Star Rust Cohle Outfit (Payments Open)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any updates? It’s been almost a month
They've sent me some images and questions about small tweaks since then. They're working on the pocket pleat, and then finally fabric colour. They've actually fulfilled the majority of your feedback so far. Hopefully they'll have a proper revised sample to show soon.

They've been working hard on a functional pleat that opens between the stiching - as seen on screen.
Screenshot_20210804-104709_Instagram.jpg

Perfect, this is it!

Literally the only nitpick I can think of is the tshirts collar. I wonder why it was decided to make it with pattern.
I think it was previously adjusted to have a plain white fabric on the collar. I wonder if they accidentally put the old top on it 🤔

Glad you're happy with it. I'll message them now.

it’s great, I don’t think that anyone it the hobby did it better.

Also could you please ask tailor about the back loop? I am wondering if it was intentional design choice due to scale
943936C5-E4A8-426C-898D-DE75440F7B81.jpeg

Shipping payments are now OPEN. They will be shipping directly from the tailor, not me - the run manager.

Estimated to ship Late Oct/Early Nov

Thanks to everyone for their patience :)

Shipping payments are now OPEN. They will be shipping directly from the tailor, not me - the run manager.

Estimated to ship Late Oct/Early Nov

Thanks to everyone for their patience :)
I will be messaging everyone individually about this within the coming weeks too. Don't worry, thanks

Back