Clothing set [IRIS] Bill the Butcher Brawler Outfit re-run, Knife Belt run, and CREG boots (PAYMENTS CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although unlikely, just throwing this out there

If anyone is looking to sell their clothing set, I’d be interested:)

***Edit***
I have found a set. Thank you.

Last edited:
I noticed a little detail while watching the film today and was curious if this can be confirmed?

It looks to me Bill wears the same brawler boots as seen in the intro, as he does later on before Monk is bludgeoned.

here is a screen grab of the intro shot showing a small rivet on the inner side:
5B05CD35-D627-47C3-954D-51DFBE43D9B7.jpeg

Now, all the screen caps I could find were all cut. But here is both screen grab and a shot from my TV screen:
B5178F9B-2CA2-4892-B59B-D975DD727113.jpeg
2BFA641C-F5C1-4C4F-9F77-281084EF8629.jpeg

Although it’s the outside of the foot, it stand to reason there would be another rivet on the opposite side. Not to mention the toe cap being very similar and the stitching arch on the boot side. Actually watching the film, you can see these details much better.

Are these the same boots or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

I’m only bringing this up for possible additional reference material for anyone interested:)

Thank you to Iris, Dmitry, and a BIG thank you to @Finwee for making the run happen and helping me out acquiring a set of each.

Thoughts so far?

26F65254-0801-45A6-93D4-61829F37FEBE.jpeg

Boots are temporary (Jyn Erso boots). Still lots to do but how’s do the proportions look from head to ankles?

I appreciate any help that may be provided.

Back