Accessory (DLWorkschop) Gangs of New York! Bill Butcher's Knife Belt. Completion of the project

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello friends!!! at the end, I got the tracking numbers!I updated the list by adding the numbers that are on the main page! Thank you for your cooperation in our project!!! I hope you will receive your packages quickly and will not be disappointed with our work!!!Take care of yourself friends, good luck in your endeavors!!!!

1)Medo shipped RR123426576RU
2)Finwee shipped RR123426580RU
3)horrorwood shipped RR095693857RU
4)merlinoshipped Medo
7)shunkmanitou shipped RR123426545RU
8)@JayCollectionshipped
9)chubbyman shipped RR095693809RU
10)take9shipped RR123426602RU
11)Jeronimoshipped RR123426559RU
12)le_marechal_de_fer shipped RR123426616RU

13)mstradford shipped RR095693826RU
14)@A Jedi Warrior shipped RR123426562RU

Last edited:
Hello friends!!! at the end, I got the tracking numbers!I updated the list by adding the numbers that are on the main page! Thank you for your cooperation in our project!!! I hope you will receive your packages quickly and will not be disappointed with our work!!!Take care of yourself friends, good luck in your endeavors!!!!
Many thanks for all your hard work on this project. Can't wait to see the beautiful belt in hand.
I will make sure to post some photos of my Bill when he is finally complete (y)🔪🎩

Outstanding work. Arrived safely. Thanks for your professionalism. Here are a couple of quick photos.
Screen Shot 2021-06-29 at 4.07.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-29 at 4.08.01 PM.png

Set arrived safely today. I would like to publicly thank Dmitriy for all his hard work on this beautiful set. My Bill is finally complete.
I will post some photos sometime soon.
Thank you! very nice!

Back