Clothing set [IRIS] Bill the Butcher Brawler Outfit re-run, Knife Belt run, and CREG boots (PAYMENTS CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi. Would be interested in every parts, but it seems to be kinda stuck : minimums not realized, no news about HS...
I'm also on the Dude Iris thread (paid for outfit & rug), I'd need to be a bit reassured before sending payments on this

Hi. Would be interested in every parts, but it seems to be kinda stuck : minimums not realized, no news about HS...
I'm also on the Dude Iris thread (paid for outfit & rug), I'd need to be a bit reassured before sending payments on this
Same situation as the Dude run at the moment. She isn't replying to me with updates. I know she has the fabrics, so I dont see why not.

Sou kind of ripped me off on doing Bill the Butcher. I'm trying to find a new way of getting it done, but people just charge too much.
There's no rush at all. I'd just watch this thread for updates and jump on then.

Same situation as the Dude run at the moment. She isn't replying to me with updates. I know she has the fabrics, so I dont see why not.

Sou kind of ripped me off on doing Bill the Butcher. I'm trying to find a new way of getting it done, but people just charge too much.
There's no rush at all. I'd just watch this thread for updates and jump on then.
Ok thanks... please write me down the different lists

What body was used for tailoring ? And are you still planning seamless arms ?...
I'm actually not sure of the exact body type. It's the same as last time, so I presume a TTM18 narrow shoulder. I'll double check.

I'm 100% doing the seamless arms. I don't want to do it until I get a spare narrow shoulder that I can mess around with though. Will probably post something when the sculpt gets posted.

Last edited:
COAT UPDATE:

Not sure how this compares to the old fabric. She doesn't communicate very well, so I haven't gotten comparison images as requested back when we started. What's everyone's thoughts? I will check some reference now.
Screenshot_20210216-231030_Messenger.jpg
Screenshot_20210216-231021_Messenger.jpg

Back