Clothing set IRIS: 'The Big Lebowski' - The Dude Outfit 2ND RUN [SHIPPING]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad you followed me on body & hand ! So now we have the exact same combo (waiting for Andy's sneakers), except I'm not a gifted painter like yourself sir ;)...
Aw thanks. Yea. I’ve been doing it for a long time. I use to do all the garage kit shows in the 80’s and 90’s. I got back into painting around 2010 again. Think I still have some of those old show awards somewhere. If you ever get a chance, you should check out one of those resin model shows. They have some amazing figures and busts. They are still around.

Overall this figure shaped up quite well. The awesome shoes will be the final touch. Now I wish we can get our own Walt figure. I did see GeeWhiz did a nice outfit that I’m sure he can replicate. But we’d need a head sculpt and glasses. Rainman did such an amazing job on this sculpt. He really caught the warmth of his face.

Aw thanks. Yea. I’ve been doing it for a long time. I use to do all the garage kit shows in the 80’s and 90’s. I got back into painting around 2010 again. Think I still have some of those old show awards somewhere. If you ever get a chance, you should check out one of those resin model shows. They have some amazing figures and busts. They are still around.

Overall this figure shaped up quite well. The awesome shoes will be the final touch. Now I wish we can get our own Walt figure. I did see GeeWhiz did a nice outfit that I’m sure he can replicate. But we’d need a head sculpt and glasses. Rainman did such an amazing job on this sculpt. He really caught the warmth of his face.
Ye

Sorry, too fast^^... yeah, I'm also collecting garage kits from a loooong time and I recently got back to it, there are some really amazing sculpts (old & new). For me it's complementary along with 1/6 custom figures.

Here's my final take on the dude, minus the shoes.
Really one of the best Dude parts combinations around!

Attachments

• dude1.jpg
    dude1.jpg
    798.8 KB · Views: 139
  • dude2.jpg
    dude2.jpg
    737.1 KB · Views: 135
  • dude3.jpg
    dude3.jpg
    698.6 KB · Views: 131
  • dude4.jpg
    dude4.jpg
    688.1 KB · Views: 131
All I have is my Dude sculpt painted by Yelim😅 I am still waiting on Iris clothes, a body and Docs shoes. I still have a long way to go😕

Attachments

• EB6D4B90-32EF-4F97-B5F6-01FB63DDFC94.jpeg
    EB6D4B90-32EF-4F97-B5F6-01FB63DDFC94.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 125
Has anyone had any contact with Iris lately? I sent her payment for my outfit about 4 months ago and have not heard a word. She verified that she received it and said it would be about 3 months. I have messages her recently, but no reply.

Has anyone had any contact with Iris lately? I sent her payment for my outfit about 4 months ago and have not heard a word. She verified that she received it and said it would be about 3 months. I have messages her recently, but no reply.
I thought all these went out months ago? Is definitely reach out.
she is kinda spotty on communication (and deadlines)

Yeah, mine is still there. She replies pretty good when she doesn’t have the payment, but now….

New large format printer is prefect. I'll be printing a large batch of these... please let me know if you're still in. If you don't mind visiting the specific thread for the shoes to say so that'll help me out in keeping organized. Thanks!

DSC08984.JPG
DSC08985.JPG

Pretty sure I’m still in. Iris is not responding as to the status of my outfit which was supposed to be done over a month ago. I only need the shoes if I have the outfit, hoping she follows through.

Pretty sure I’m still in. Iris is not responding as to the status of my outfit which was supposed to be done over a month ago. I only need the shoes if I have the outfit, hoping she follows through.
If your only a month past your original due date, you probably still have quite some time before you actually get it from her ;)

Luckily she contacted me this morning letting me know it is on the way, so yes, I am still in for the shoes.

Back