Clothing set IRIS: 'The Big Lebowski' - The Dude Outfit 2ND RUN [SHIPPING]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What body do you guys recommend for the Iris clothes?
Hi
I've just put on clothes on this Enterbay body (Ref : RM1032-0-003), and it's just a perfect fit for the Dude's shape...
C_1.jpg
C_2.jpg

I used a b005. 25 bucks on ebay. Think it fits the sculpt pretty well. Gave the upper torso a few coats of matte spray to cut down on the shine.

Attachments

• 20210825_170824.jpg
    20210825_170824.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 119
Nice choices on the bodies @JamieTafoya and @bob_falfa . Two great choices. I especially like the Scarface body with the rubber chest area to add some realism, but both are great choices. Thanks for sharing.

Any Idea for shoes guys?

I know Andy reads the threads, but With him being so busy he may not be up to date on the shoes for The Dude. Someone can shoot him a message and check the status.

I know Andy reads the threads, but With him being so busy he may not be up to date on the shoes for The Dude. Someone can shoot him a message and check the status.
Yea, he's doing some amazing projects right now, and I know his caster was an issue. I'm guessing he doesn't have the time to track it down, as I think this was a bit more of a favor to knock off something he already did. So, we may want to look into another option. @Finwee weren't you looking at doing a run of your own?

Yea, he's doing some amazing projects right now, and I know his caster was an issue. I'm guessing he doesn't have the time to track it down, as I think this was a bit more of a favor to knock off something he already did. So, we may want to look into another option. @Finwee weren't you looking at doing a run of your own?
I was. I'm pretty happy with the sculpture itself, but I couldn't paint and decal them. May be best to find someone who can do the lot.

Hey folks... sorry about the massive delay in my response.

Bad news and good news. Caster lost the molds so no new casts. Good news, I'm redoing them digitally. Almost done so will be able to show some renders soon. That being said how do you all like to attach your shoes? Traditionally I have simply left a cylinder opening about 9mm wide which fits an ankle adapter. I don't tend to like to put a ball peg opening in there because I fear the shoes will crack that way. The cylinder thing is what I did for these in the past and everyone seemed pretty god with that.

Let me know if that sounds good. Thanks, guys and again apologies for my absence... been up to my ears painting ETs.

Hey folks... sorry about the massive delay in my response.

Bad news and good news. Caster lost the molds so no new casts. Good news, I'm redoing them digitally. Almost done so will be able to show some renders soon. That being said how do you all like to attach your shoes? Traditionally I have simply left a cylinder opening about 9mm wide which fits an ankle adapter. I don't tend to like to put a ball peg opening in there because I fear the shoes will crack that way. The cylinder thing is what I did for these in the past and everyone seemed pretty god with that.

Let me know if that sounds good. Thanks, guys and again apologies for my absence... been up to my ears painting ETs.
Doggie! Thank for the heads up. Yea, I've been following your ET, looking great!! The cylinder is the rubber tube that goes over the peg? I'm sure whatever you do it fine with me. Do you have a timeline? Of course this whole figure has gone on ridiculously long already ;)

Doggie! Thank for the heads up. Yea, I've been following your ET, looking great!! The cylinder is the rubber tube that goes over the peg? I'm sure whatever you do it fine with me. Do you have a timeline? Of course this whole figure has gone on ridiculously long already ;)
I should be finished with the sculpt over the weekend... then I can test print and figure out whether it'll be best to just print all pairs or to have them cast. Printing would be faster just because no waiting for a caster but I'd just want to make sure I get good, reliable prints. As an FYI I printed all of Elliott's shoes and they look phenomenal, so I don't see why these would be any different.

I should be finished with the sculpt over the weekend... then I can test print and figure out whether it'll be best to just print all pairs or to have them cast. Printing would be faster just because no waiting for a caster but I'd just want to make sure I get good, reliable prints. As an FYI I printed all of Elliott's shoes and they look phenomenal, so I don't see why these would be any different.
that sounds like a great, and pretty fast plan! I like it!

Back