Clothing set [IRIS] Bill the Butcher Brawler Outfit re-run, Knife Belt run, and CREG boots (PAYMENTS CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an extra Iris brawler set for sale in my possession (from one of the earlier runs) if anyone is interested. Please PM me for details. Thanks.

Would they be for just the Rainman sculpt Robbie or MJ Choi? I think that's the main problem that there is a significant difference in size.
I think I could do either. I would look into printing them instead of the old casting process I use to do. They would still have the real blue ribbon just the hat would be printed. I would need a head to fit anyone other than Rainman's though.

Thread updated with Fergo Black knife belt interest list. Check main page if interested, please.
inCollage_20200815_013705867-min.jpg

Okay, I've decided to go with Dmitriy on this thread. The price for each belt is $180 and it will be updated (details on first page). The price will vary if we get over 3 people.

Thanks,
Fin
inCollage_20200815_113129483-min.jpg

I hoping Robbie continues his work with the Knives set for the Brawler Outfit! Photos below.
These will be the most accurate by far.

Would also be awesome if he tackled Brawler boots and make them out of real leather.

I'm also keen for Robbies Hat on a MJ Choi head!

IMG_20130629_173240_575-2.jpg
CleverProto.jpg

I hoping Robbie continues his work with the Knives set for the Brawler Outfit! Photos below.
These will be the most accurate by far.

Would also be awesome if he tackled Brawler boots and make them out of real leather.

I'm also keen for Robbies Hat on a MJ Choi head!

View attachment 427876View attachment 427877
It would be cool to see but I don't think there's enough interest for a Robbie run. I may ask him later. Although, We've posted some ideas in the private chat and have a pretty strong decision for someone to do it.

Back