Clothing set [IRIS] Bill the Butcher Brawler Outfit re-run, Knife Belt run, and CREG boots (PAYMENTS CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iris got back to me a few days ago with "I'll find new fabrics and send pictures". She didn't reply to my email about opening Deposits/Payments yet.

is this gonna happen before the dude outfits?
Probably not. IRIS is "bad" at frequently communicating, so I don't know where the dude outfits are at in terms of progress. I did request her to alter a lot on the dude outfit though and this is only a few fabric changes.

Probably not. IRIS is "bad" at frequently communicating, so I don't know where the dude outfits are at in terms of progress. I did request her to alter a lot on the dude outfit though and this is only a few fabric changes.

cool. Thanks man, still waiting to see the final prototype to send payment lol

List for shoes posted on main page ?

This is the "Whoopsie-Daisy" pair of boots, not the "Brawler" brogans. Thanks for listening. I'll send payment for the outfit soon, just wish it doesn't take forever.

Attachments

• 20200812_234318.jpg
    20200812_234318.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Gangs-of-New-York-Hero-boots-1.jpg
    Gangs-of-New-York-Hero-boots-1.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 62
This is the "Whoopsie-Daisy" pair of boots, not the "Brawler" brogans. Thanks for listening. I'll send payment for the outfit soon, just wish it doesn't take forever.
Sorry for the late reply (I didn't get notified). That's my mistake, Dean is fully aware that we require the war boots, I took the photo from his page. I'll fix it now, thank you.

Back