Accessory (DLWorkschop) Gangs of New York! Bill Butcher's Knife Belt. Completion of the project

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi friends ! but now our project is nearing completion! there was not much delay due to holidays. it remains to assemble everything, install some small parts and can be sent to you. I think there will be dispatch next week.

-oDYLTgzLf4.jpg

uK4ASbI9ryw.jpg

Attachments

• qhnEyuR6n5g.jpg
    qhnEyuR6n5g.jpg
    459 KB · Views: 63
  • o7mFVPpM4Ng.jpg
    o7mFVPpM4Ng.jpg
    378.5 KB · Views: 60
  • khOJw4o7fgA.jpg
    khOJw4o7fgA.jpg
    303 KB · Views: 61
  • fBwLJx7MiJQ.jpg
    fBwLJx7MiJQ.jpg
    429.6 KB · Views: 65
  • cO2ZWPaIrz8.jpg
    cO2ZWPaIrz8.jpg
    332.8 KB · Views: 67
  • D-jYhk7VJ1w.jpg
    D-jYhk7VJ1w.jpg
    368.4 KB · Views: 65
  • TgmQaGTtzdI.jpg
    TgmQaGTtzdI.jpg
    333.1 KB · Views: 50
Hello friends!!!!!!! I hope you are doing well! well, that's the end of our project, Butcher Bill's belt!!! it was hard work to achieve good quality. genuine leather and forged metal were used.it is very difficult to break it!the handles are also made of natural wood.

Hello friends!!!!!!! I hope you are doing well! well, that's the end of our project, Butcher Bill's belt!!! it was hard work to achieve good quality. genuine leather and forged metal were used.it is very difficult to break it!the handles are also made of natural wood.
They're beautiful!

And so ! I ask everyone to write me the full address, zip code,and your nickname on the forum when completing the final payment. $ 60 will be the remainder ! since we scored more than 10 belts

Last edited:
And so ! I ask everyone to write me the full address, zip code,and your nickname on the forum when completing the final payment. $ 60 will be the remainder ! since we scored more than 10 belts

Back