Clothing set [2ouble 8ight] 'True Detective (S1)' - Lone Star Rust Cohle Outfit (Payments Open)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1600191328246.png

The tailor recently posted this work. I think it looks very natural, especially the rolled sleeves (which will obviously be featured on this outfit).

View attachment 428205
View attachment 428204
(Chosen Outfit)

View attachment 428311
(Tailors other works)

"I don't sleep, I just dream"

Such a great character that has now had a couple of sculpt renditions but no clothing run (that I know of), which I find strange. I personally prefer this version of Rust to the 90s one because it's much more of a visual representation of his character.

The chosen tailor is 2ouble 8ight. I have posted images of their previous works above.

Set will include:

Light-Grey Shirt
White Long Sleeve T (Textured)
Grey Trousers

Payment Details for the outfit

3-10 = $200 + 5% fee
10+ = $165 + 5% fee

Shipping will be additional and charged once outfits are finished (Roughly 20 unless being shipped from me)

Leave note stating "Forum Name + Rust Cohle Old/Lone Star outfit"

Paypal: [email protected]

Thanks,
Fin

Interest:
1. Finwee
2. playlandtoys
3. Mr. E
4. Finfig
5. arnax1985
6. Julie250
Interested still possible ?

Heya Fin, has this project completely dissolved? Fantastic idea and I am certainly interested, if it hasn't!
I think there's a chance of it happening, but probably not soon. I put a message out to check if there was still interest a while ago. You can see the people highlighted in bold who replied. Preferably we would need double that amount.

I think there's a chance of it happening, but probably not soon. I put a message out to check if there was still interest a while ago. You can see the people highlighted in bold who replied. Preferably we would need double that amount.
Yeah all good man. Put me down please Fin, anyway, and let's hope some more interest picks up! Been checking out 2ouble 8ight's work on Inst and really dig it.. (y)

Okay, I've messaged the tailor. They are still up for everything agreed. Can you all comment here if you're still interested (apart from the recent replies). I'll mark you in bold, so you'll know what I mean. I'll also private message everyone to double check.

Okay, I've messaged the tailor. They are still up for everything agreed. Can you all comment here if you're still interested (apart from the recent replies). I'll mark you in bold, so you'll know what I mean. I'll also private message everyone to double check.
Im in for clothes and head, if there is

Back