Clothing set Canceled (2ouble 8ight Joker)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How to proceed: Coat and Run

• 1. Gee Whiz makes the coat for an extra $250. They are the only tailor who will do a single article

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 2. 2ouble makes the coat with one vent in the back; possible incisions to look like vents

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 3. Cancel and start over with a new tailor.

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Hi Banks,
i payed the deposit in July, please update the list. Thank you :)
And I´m very interessted in the coat.

Best Regards
Frans
Sorry that is my bad, you are now marked. I condensed it to one list and did not mark you, but I have all your info saved on a document.

Just an update to share. The pants and shirt will be shortened in areas so there is not bunching. (Those aren’t the final prints)
Thanks

Attachments

• 7B87CF0D-151D-4F62-A7D0-B94B1C2808E3.jpeg
    7B87CF0D-151D-4F62-A7D0-B94B1C2808E3.jpeg
    236.3 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Unfortunate News,

2ouble has been testing with the coat and it is just not possible. I was let known about this last night, so it is new news.

There are a couple other tailors I know and have reached out too and hopefully can make the coat as part of the set. I do not have pricing yet.

the updated price is now $350 with no coat.

if you would like a deposit refund then that is ok. (I urge you all to wait until the details of the new coat come out before deciding)

Last edited:
I’ll update details on the new coat in the next couple days.

Modification will be finished on shirt and pants then the vest will proceed.

Unfortunately I am unable to find someone to do the coat. Tailors are only acc full outfits.

the options are as follows.
1. gee whiz. It would be an extra $150 upfront and $100 when it is done.
the outfit would be $600

2. 2ouble makes the coat without any vents in the back, or just one vent.

3. The project is canceled and starts over with a new tailor.

What I highlighted on the back of the coat is what would be gone

Attachments

• 0B74EF6D-6886-4C3C-AE31-D3076A1C1A19.jpeg
    0B74EF6D-6886-4C3C-AE31-D3076A1C1A19.jpeg
    1,004.3 KB · Views: 92
Also I’ve been searching for a whole and found this beautiful fabric.

Attachments

• 4EDC7ABF-13E1-4AC5-A574-C6830C5C50EB.jpeg
    4EDC7ABF-13E1-4AC5-A574-C6830C5C50EB.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 101
  • 7E0355FA-39D2-44D6-995F-8AB2E7DF29E4.jpeg
    7E0355FA-39D2-44D6-995F-8AB2E7DF29E4.jpeg
    869.4 KB · Views: 103
Hi BanksR1999,

I prefer No 2 with the beautiful fabric. Maybe with one vent?
I think it is important that the fabric is heavy enough that it falls straight down.

What do you think about that?

Best Regards
Frans

Hi BanksR1999,

I prefer No 2 with the beautiful fabric. Maybe with one vent?
I think it is important that the fabric is heavy enough that it falls straight down.

What do you think about that?

Best Regards
Frans
They may be able to do one vent and incisions to look like vents. The fabric is heavy.

I would prefer not to compromise so I am doing my best to find a solution.

I know accuracy is a huge part on the coat, so I would prefer no compromising is done.

i hope it is perfectly fine to give input/feedback, even though I've yet to join this run but I've been lurking and interested. I would opt for option 2 as well if that was the case. I am aware accuracy is a huge part playing into every aspect of this hobby, but i think for the most part people will mostly be looking at the front of the figure so I feel some can let it slide if the back is not accurate if it means that the coat is able to be more free flowing/straight with the heavy fabric used.

I’m going to have to retake the options. I’ve been talking to many people and there are all different opinions.

Here is what will happen.

the 2ouble run will be canceled - I’ll refund your deposits now. I’m sure if you want it they will still sell it to you on Instagram.

A new run will be started with a different tailor. No details now. Will post on a different thread

thank you. Hopefully no inconvenience is caused.

Back