Clothing set Canceled (2ouble 8ight Joker)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How to proceed: Coat and Run

• 1. Gee Whiz makes the coat for an extra $250. They are the only tailor who will do a single article

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 2. 2ouble makes the coat with one vent in the back; possible incisions to look like vents

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 3. Cancel and start over with a new tailor.

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Update: the tailor should be finalizing the shirt and making the pants sample this upcoming week: June 20th-26th.

I’ve decided to start collecting deposits July 1st. They will be $107 + 5% PayPal fee with a balance of $283 + PayPal 5% fee + shipping

I’ll have my payment ready for then:)

Has there been a decision regarding if the coat will be included?
It sounds like it will be but will be made towards the end of the outfit because it will take some time to find the fabric. It won’t affect the deposit, but it will affect the balance. It could add 100-150, likely closer to 100 maybe less (don’t wanna say too low in case something changes).

It sounds like it will be but will be made towards the end of the outfit because it will take some time to find the fabric. It won’t affect the deposit, but it will affect the balance. It could add 100-150, likely closer to 100 maybe less (don’t wanna say too low in case something changes).

Sounds good to me. Thank you very much for taking on the managing of this massive project. Really appreciate it, mate.

Look forward to the next update.

Tailor: 2ouble 8ight
Prints: Dino Dinoya
Project is in full effect but I am only taking Interest until completion of Prototype. Most photos are just WIP photos to keep everyone updated and show it is still happening for sure : )

I know this outfit has been made by many prior (Kato, Yunsil, and Iris). The tailoring is always phenomenal but they leave things out such as high-waisted pants and the collar sitting flat. Those things are typically ignorable but my biggest issue... the colors are always off, they miss the grey-blue in the shirt, the dark rich green of his vest, and typically the vibrant and rich purples in the pants seem to be missing. As a result I have decided to conduct my own run, so that these issues can hopefully be corrected. I am confident as well as 2ouble that the quality will be similar to those of the previous Joker outfits. The run is being based off the colors in the Interrogation scene.

Price: $390 USD + exact shipping USD +5% USD Paypal fees
What this will include:
1. Jacket
2. Vest
3. Shirt
4. Pants
5. Socks
6. Tie
Purple coat (This is a potential item: it will likely add $50-100. I am hoping to make this an add on option like the Iris Affleck Bruce Wayne Suit. It is potential because it has been extremely difficult to get accurate in the past, but that is 99% from poor fabric choice.)

Being tailored for Worldbox AT020 because of its amazingly slim proportions and great quality. To top it off it is widely available unlike the TTM bodies.

OUTFIT INFO:

#5 from the shirt pattern list is being used. As you can see it has great color variation depending on the lighting. She is sending the pattern sheet to me with the full proto when it is done (other print sheets as well so the best can be chosen.)
Full proto will hopefully be ready in 2-4 months.

Advice or suggestions are appreciated: Let me know what you want to see!
Interest list:
1. BanksR1999
2. Finwee
3. Henrysharpo3791
4. WayneCcc
5. Afa.collection9
6. Peterluv
7. Mkass1441981
8. TotoJr89
9. SeeArt
10. manholi_kb24
11. gcard76
12. Mus Musculus (Facebook)
13. Jagadhito Pramono (Facebook)
14. w2kan
15. Exclatharis
16.Utsunai,
17. Paccman
18. JUNHONGG
19. Tomato (Insta)
20. roach_rch
21. Whale eye
22. Eddie Hinsdale (Facebook)

23. cu_chillybird (ig)
24. Kwon mun tae
25. Alvaro Carreno
26. Cap ‘n Cook
27. Laromia
28. Dordor
29. franswars
. darkshadowcreations333
31. vizzerraa
32. Jbeltram4
33. joker_harley_studio (Insta)
34. nearedg3
35. Universal Key
36. Mechanized2400
37. nid_hoggr71 (ig)
38. Handon87
39. Jus0111 (Ig)

Check more of the tailors works out on their Insta @2ouble8ight. (The outfit is unavailable for purchase via 2ouble8ight)
Interested

Hey everyone,
I forgot to update that deposits will be delayed a week maybe a bit more because the pants need adjusting.

Sounds good to me. I actually received my figure for the clothing set. Very nice base figure from Worldbox. Look forward to the next update👍
Awesome! It is a pretty great body. I Wish more people would use the worldbox series as they are much more accessible than TTM.

Hey guys,
The pants are delayed as much needs to be redone. I’m opening deposits now. Project is limited to 120 pieces. That is plenty for anyone who wants any.

Picture of updated shirt. Collar will redone for longer lapels.

Attachments

• CB3C213F-6EF9-4690-9134-C314629B5DEB.jpeg
    CB3C213F-6EF9-4690-9134-C314629B5DEB.jpeg
    213.7 KB · Views: 107
Back