Clothing set Canceled (2ouble 8ight Joker)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How to proceed: Coat and Run

• 1. Gee Whiz makes the coat for an extra $250. They are the only tailor who will do a single article

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 2. 2ouble makes the coat with one vent in the back; possible incisions to look like vents

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 3. Cancel and start over with a new tailor.

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Update: a tailor has been found. I don’t want to confirm just yet though

I changed the Name and description. All goals and everything is the same. I just made it more simple and neat

Update on the project.
I am going to be working with the tailor 2ouble 8ight

fabrics and certain details have not been worked out yet

Exciting update. The shirt pattern has been introduced. The actual pattern is very sharp and clean. It is too blue. Mainly showing to let people know this project is still active

Attachments

• 3FC66551-8879-441A-A90B-966820FAF07A.jpeg
    3FC66551-8879-441A-A90B-966820FAF07A.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 120
I’ve been considering this since I started the run, but have not made a decision to mention it till now.

Although another member is doing a run for a perfect purple coat, I have been wanting to add one to the outfit to make this complete. I also have high confidence in this tailor that they could do a very good coat.

would the current people on the interest list remain interested if a purple coat was added? No payments on your part until the prototype is shown and if the coat is a bust then it will be left out.

Based on the tailors pricing it won’t bring the cost up too much

Shirt update. Please share feedback and suggestions.
Thank you

Addressed issues:
one shoulder is round (accurate) and one is squared.
Collar sits a little low on the neck but no edits are going to be made till it he joker sculpt arrives to see how it fits.
Pull out any creases

Attachments

• 1EFEB837-B7EA-4FD1-BFEF-53C6A0EB0C13.jpeg
    1EFEB837-B7EA-4FD1-BFEF-53C6A0EB0C13.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Back